Wii U will need to drop to $99.99 by Christmas next year to stay alive.

#41X1185Posted 1/22/2013 8:21:55 PM
HeaderHog posted...
Beatperson14 posted...
HungoverHero777 posted...
b1gt0ne posted...
Beatperson14 posted...
Hell I doubt I'd get one even at 100$

There's just literally no reason to

Then, there's no reason for you to be here spreading misery.

Judging by his username, he probably got beat. Hence, he spreads his misery around. Sad really. Hey Beat, if you're reading this, seek some help, alright?

Why don't you guys stop me? Oh and play a real game sometime on a real system while you're at it, Skyrim rocks. Just started a new character.

We do.
We also like Nintendo's games, thank you very much.

This.

You trolls think that there is a law that says you can only pick one console....
#42HeaderHogPosted 1/22/2013 8:22:02 PM
pearl arowana posted...
nintendo need to price wii u and its games lower than ps3 and 360 because everybody can see that wii u hardware and online services just can't compete with ps3 and 360. it just plain crap on Wii U now.

hence the crap wii u sales. if there are no massive price cut, I bet ps3 and 360 gonna trash wii u sales until real next gen start.

wii u is dying. poor nintendo fanboy who cant see ity alrady happening.

just look at hardware vs software sales.. people are going back to ps3 and 360. wii offer nothing other than mario.

It's not dying, the sales are steady, but they could stand to be higher.
Also, the Wii U might already be cheaper than the future consoles.
And no, Nintendo offers much, much more than Mario.
The Wii U can do things other consoles can never.
Power might stop multiplats, but just new ways to play games can cause an exclusive altogether.
Sometimes I wonder if you're just being plain ignorant, or just purposefully ignoring facts to support you.
You would make a great politician.
---
Bacon.
This sig is instantly awesome.
#43SuperShyGuy9000Posted 1/22/2013 8:25:33 PM
21K Japan normal

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/65237159
#44GooBacksBack(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 10:17:51 AM
HeaderHog posted...
pearl arowana posted...
nintendo need to price wii u and its games lower than ps3 and 360 because everybody can see that wii u hardware and online services just can't compete with ps3 and 360. it just plain crap on Wii U now.

hence the crap wii u sales. if there are no massive price cut, I bet ps3 and 360 gonna trash wii u sales until real next gen start.

wii u is dying. poor nintendo fanboy who cant see ity alrady happening.

just look at hardware vs software sales.. people are going back to ps3 and 360. wii offer nothing other than mario.

It's not dying, the sales are steady, but they could stand to be higher.
Also, the Wii U might already be cheaper than the future consoles.
And no, Nintendo offers much, much more than Mario.
The Wii U can do things other consoles can never.
Power might stop multiplats, but just new ways to play games can cause an exclusive altogether.
Sometimes I wonder if you're just being plain ignorant, or just purposefully ignoring facts to support you.
You would make a great politician.

You're right they are steady...poorly steady.
#45darkqueenhelbaPosted 1/23/2013 10:18:53 AM
What an appropriate user name, TC.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!