***Wii U Nintendo Direct Discussion Topic***

#21IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/22/2013 7:11:31 PM
I'm guessing:
-Monolith soft game
-Pokemon Stadium U
-Wii U VC shop announced (finally, should have been day one)
-Smash Dojo announcement, more at E3
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#22CloudStrife630(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 7:12:47 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
I'm guessing:
-Monolith soft game
-Pokemon Stadium U
-Wii U VC shop announced (finally, should have been day one)
-Smash Dojo announcement, more at E3

You're the first person to bring up Pokemon Stadium U. That would be amazing if they did.
---
http://i.minus.com/iQk9WytB7nDc.gif
#23freutty2Posted 1/22/2013 7:13:39 PM
Cyclical posted...
It'd be cool if we saw Retro or Monolith Soft's new game.

Shokio on youtube believes it will happen because it was gonna happen on E3 2012. If it was Baten Kaitos 3 monolithsoft annouced, I would literally freak out!
---
GE: Z:Tael 0193-8910-3838 Conduit 2 : 3138-6925-0692 Pokemon Black:3225-1688-5979
#24XinundraPosted 1/22/2013 7:18:26 PM
Iwata will state that he hope those who own a WiiU has been enjoying the games that it has to offer now and gave out final release date for all the announce games. He then announce that FF 13 Versus will be excluded to the WiiU, couple new titles such as Fetal Frame 5, RE (whatever), the new Mario 3D, etc are been in development just for the WiiU. Finally he announce two new games coming from Retro and Monolith Soft.

A guy can hope T_T
---
NNID: Huynhs
#25CloudStrife630(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 7:22:00 PM
Iwata is going to do like he did with Pokemon. He's going to go through the history of consoles Nintendo made and end with the Wii U. This will lead to the revealing of the Wii U VC.
---
http://i.minus.com/iQk9WytB7nDc.gif
#26SSJ4CHRISPosted 1/22/2013 7:22:34 PM
SS4_Namreppiv posted...
Nintendo shocks the world, announcing that it has secured deals with several 3rd party developers to fund and publish several games on Wii U. Upcoming titles include, but not limited to:

REmake2
Kingdom Hearts 3
Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy
Final Fantasy XV
Skyrim: GOTY Edition
An Unnamed Tales of title
MegaMan Rebooted

FF XII Trilogy that will be available on PS360 first anyway? And are not all that highly regarded? Yawn. Of course lame Nintendo fanboys will suddenly proclaim them "awesome".

Megaman. LOL.

Skyrim GOTY. HAHA @ Bethesda choosing Nintendo over Microsoft.

The rest are non-existent now and highly unlikely anyway.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#27XinundraPosted 1/22/2013 7:27:15 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
SS4_Namreppiv posted...
Nintendo shocks the world, announcing that it has secured deals with several 3rd party developers to fund and publish several games on Wii U. Upcoming titles include, but not limited to:

REmake2
Kingdom Hearts 3
Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy
Final Fantasy XV
Skyrim: GOTY Edition
An Unnamed Tales of title
MegaMan Rebooted

FF XII Trilogy that will be available on PS360 first anyway? And are not all that highly regarded? Yawn. Of course lame Nintendo fanboys will suddenly proclaim them "awesome".

Megaman. LOL.

Skyrim GOTY. HAHA @ Bethesda choosing Nintendo over Microsoft.

The rest are non-existent now and highly unlikely anyway.

FF XII is FF 12, so a Trilogy of one game would be impossible to make.

Megaman has always been great. If you don't like it then it's your lost

Skyrim GOTY with the round amount of money, anything could happen
---
NNID: Huynhs
#28IcedEarthaholicPosted 1/22/2013 7:37:35 PM
Would love if the Fatal Frame 5 rumour circulating was true, but I am not holding my breath for it just yet. I feel it'll focus on some games coming down the pipeline in the near future, and say there's lot's more coming at E3.
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#29IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/22/2013 7:50:21 PM
Skyrim GOTY won't come out since all of the DLC isn't out yet. Would be stupid to release it without all the DLC.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#30ScroogeMcNixPosted 1/22/2013 7:59:34 PM
Endless Ocean 3 would be amazing but I doubt we'll see news on that! It's the only Wii U game I want right now!!!
---
I'm beggin' for Nintendo and Arika to release Endless Ocean 3 on the Wii U!!! Still taking my time with Endless Ocean: Blue World with over 50 hours logged in!