Your reaction: The announcement is Wii Music 2 and NSMBU Extra Gold Edition

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Your reaction: The announcement is Wii Music 2 and NSMBU Extra Gold Edition

User Info: darkqueenhelba

darkqueenhelba
4 years ago#11
I liked Wii Music. Not sure what a NSMBU "gold edition" would be, but I'd probably deem it unnecessary.
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!

User Info: Alustar

Alustar
4 years ago#12
I would laugh, and continue to play 3DS and look forward to the great games that at least one Nintendo platform is getting...

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
4 years ago#13
My reaction would be to sit back and enjoy the inevitable:

"ZOMG here come the trolls / the trolls are out now / can't wait to see what the trolls have to say / let's stay strong against the trolls / gotta fight the trolls / troll / trolling / trolly trollerton..." responses:
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Actual trolling:
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
=D
GameFAQs defintion of 'White Knight': Someone who made you realize you can't handle valid points if they come from certain posters. ;)

User Info: Hejiru

Hejiru
4 years ago#14
I could actually see Wii Music U becoming a reality eventually, since from Nintendo's point of view the Gamepad could be used for lots of new ways to control instruments. Like keys on a piano, a drum, or guitar strings.
Your opinion differs from mine, therefore you're trolling.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Your reaction: The announcement is Wii Music 2 and NSMBU Extra Gold Edition

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived