Ubisoft Discusses Co-Op/Online for ZombiU 2

#31sonic777Posted 1/23/2013 3:22:23 AM
hellbringher posted...
FlippinTurtles posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...
I still think it's funny how fantrolls and fanboys think the UPad is the only way to play the game. We have had active inventories in other games for quite some time, just look at DayZ and Dead Space for the horror oriented versions.

You just don't get it. With the Wii U GamePadô the player is fully immersed into the experience by showing the inventory on one screen and the real time danger on the other screen. You can't concentrate on two screens at the same time (except for when it's convenient in an argument about dual-screen gaming) so it's more scarier than all on one screen.

If you don't get it, it's because you aren't physically putting the GamePadô down on the floor/table when you manage your inventory; the way it's meant to be played. Troll.

What's next? Having to stand on your head while you play?

10/10

READ TWICE!!!

^_^
#32wingo84Posted 1/23/2013 3:50:39 AM
I see lots of jealous people here.

Anyway on topic... It would be impossible to incorporate co op or pvp and retain the same level of fear, they would have to be imaginative... In co op it could have players having to split up to complete tasks... Maybe having one player on a roof with appropriate weapons whilst the other needs to get through a hoard etc...

Either way I'm sure they can do it. They certainly made me crap my pants with the original
---
NNID - Wingo84
Currently playing: Darksiders 2, ZombiU Survival