Nintendo = Forgiven. They are Awesome!!!

#1MarikoNumber35Posted 1/23/2013 6:43:44 AM
Wow! i'm like almost crying right now and to think I doubted them.

I love you Nintendo!
glad to see the Nintendo that I knew and loved is back :)
you really were true to your word when you said you will cater to the hardcore and bring back the old core audience back :D

I'm so happy right now!
Sorry but there is no way 720 or ps4 is winning now.
---
"You're a liar!"
-Lucy / Nyu / Queen Diclonius-
#2abbyhitterPosted 1/23/2013 6:44:24 AM
I never doubted Nintendo for a moment.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#3nickvd8Posted 1/23/2013 6:44:50 AM
It's quite the line-up, I'm looking forward to most of the titles they showed off. Still won't silence the trolls though. "But there's nothing to play right now! trolololololo"
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
#4lp913Posted 1/23/2013 6:46:14 AM(edited)
abbyhitter posted...

Neither did I...people are just overly impatient as hell these days and i'm sure they'll even have more games in development to show off before this year is done!
---
[NNID: LPLETHAL79]
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]
#5Baha05Posted 1/23/2013 6:47:03 AM
Half forgiven, the entire VC thing leaves a bad taste in my mouth in that "rebuying" titles you already own for Transfer/Update and GBA on the Wii U VC?

Like really? GBA? You couldn't put that **** on the 3DS? A system that should handle it far better? This **** better be coming to the 3DS too or they need to merge the eShops.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#6SSJ4CHRISPosted 1/23/2013 6:47:22 AM
MarikoNumber35 posted...
Wow! i'm like almost crying right now and to think I doubted them.

I love you Nintendo!
glad to see the Nintendo that I knew and loved is back :)
you really were true to your word when you said you will cater to the hardcore and bring back the old core audience back :D

I'm so happy right now!

I hope you are joking. How do you know that people are going to go run to the store and buy WiiU for another Zelda remake and to buying the same VC games over again just to play them off TV? That's what the 3DS is for. Wiiassurance and you're a future seer. You shouldn't waste that talent "almost crying" over videogame news.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#7Rasputin77Posted 1/23/2013 6:48:34 AM

That's right... they're not even released yet, so there's no way they can win right now.

The common sense is strong with this one!
---
GameFAQs defintion of 'White Knight': Someone who made you realize you can't handle valid points if they come from certain posters. ;)
#8b1gt0nePosted 1/23/2013 6:51:19 AM
abbyhitter posted...
#9MarikoNumber35(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 7:01:31 AM
bump
---
"You're a liar!"
-Lucy / Nyu / Queen Diclonius-
#10lipnox88Posted 1/23/2013 7:07:39 AM
YES! $60 gamecube re-releases, and oh wow game boy advance virtual console games.... just let me use my 3ds on my tv and the Wii U becomes a youtube player for your tv with Wii functionality.
---
Currently Enjoying; Kid Icarus uprising, Zelda Twilight Princess, Super Castlevania, Megaman 2,Ac3, mario U, nintendo land, marvel battle,