Nintendo = Forgiven. They are Awesome!!!

#21uneedtowakeupPosted 1/24/2013 2:13:53 AM
LOL WTF?

Of course they were going to make a Zelda, Mario, Mario kart.

ah kids these days, so easily pleased...and say thankyou when they get screwed.
#22MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 1/24/2013 2:24:54 AM
uneedtowakeup posted...
LOL WTF?

Seriously. All Nintendo CAN do is make Mario, Zelda, Metroid games.
---
Proud owner of the Wii U!
#23geneticsftwPosted 1/24/2013 2:25:15 AM
uneedtowakeup posted...
LOL WTF?

That is so true.
---
Sweet
#24IIICE_COLDPosted 1/24/2013 2:31:58 AM
MarikoNumber35 posted...
Wow! i'm like almost crying right now and to think I doubted them.

I love you Nintendo!
glad to see the Nintendo that I knew and loved is back :)
you really were true to your word when you said you will cater to the hardcore and bring back the old core audience back :D

I'm so happy right now!
Sorry but there is no way 720 or ps4 is winning now.

I don't really see what you're all excited about... I saw some news today about the new games, like Zelda Wii U, a new 3D Mario, a Yoshi game, and Mario Kart Wi U, but all of these new games are pretty much expected with a new console, with the exception of the Yoshi game --- which I find interesting...

So it's certainly great that Nintendo is on track, and it's a great idea to let everyone know that their major franchises have high level games being made, but I think they need some new stuff as well. Like a new Donkey Kong Country trilogy with online 2 player co-op that runs flawlessly, the successful continuation of the MAINLINE single player Metroid situation with online competitive play (if FPS), demos for the real big games (if the Wii U doesn't already do that). But I've got to say folks, I think demo's for games like Mario Galaxy and Smash Brothers Brawl are good ideas. Because that just advertises fntastic games, which is in the form of how many players like games being advertised; in the form of playability. Your game = Good, then people buy it, meaning there's nothing to be afraid of when releasing demos for huge games like a Zelda, etc.

The Yoshi game has really got me interested, though, and I really hope that it doesn't turn out to be a little kids game where you have to do all of this RIDICULOUS motion control nonsense all over my living room. I think it's an awesome idea to branch out from Mario and star Yoshi in his own game, especially right now when change is favored. I, personally, think that they should make a 3D exploration/adventure based game with Yoshi in the exact same franchise as Banjo Kazooie/Mario 64.

I also think it would be a great idea for Nintendo and/or Rare to try and make some sort of deal where they're able to work with Banjo/Kazooie, perhaps even just on occassion for a game, or series of games spanning Nintendo and Xbox --- maybe even all 3 major console if Sony were able to somehow get on board. A classic styled, 3D exploration/adventure/platforming game (similar to Mario 64), starring both Mario and Banjo/Kazooie. Even if it were just a platformer, it could probably sell pretty well on Xbox briefly featuring the Mario character, and vice versa for Banjo on Wii U.
---
XBL GT: IIICE KOLD (Formerly known as IIICE COLD)