Bayonetta 2 more action packed! SSB4! Celda:WW < Zelda:WW HD!

#1LegendaryHeroRebornPosted 1/23/2013 8:21:48 AM(edited)
"Bayonetta 2 ups the ante on climax action from the first game." How is that even possible?! It's already too epic! When's the release date?

Finally a new Yoshi game! The DS Yoshi game wasn't that long ago & it was really good.

SSB4 screens, whoa, can't wait! When do you think SSB4 will come out & which new characters do you want to be in it?

Celda: WW's graphics looks bad, but the HD remake looks great! I really hope they add more dungeons to the remake since Zelda: WW doesn't have much like Zelda: MM.

Which ones of today's Nintendo Direct news got you excited?
---
Wii U NNID: LegendaryHeroR. 3DS FC: 0731-5087-7070.
Xbox Live & PSN: EliteGamerRyan.
#2hellbringherPosted 1/23/2013 8:17:19 AM
Wat? Seriously wat?
---
Known trolls --- AhnoldDood * baha05 * cloudstrife630 * P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N
#3LegendaryHeroReborn(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 8:22:16 AM
What? Explain.
---
#4LegendaryHeroReborn(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 8:38:20 AM
I keep hearing from people that 3D Mario (wow!) announced, what time does it play in the Nintendo Direct? I skimmed through it but I will watch later after work. Was there a Mario Kart Wii U?
---
#5PokemonYoutubePosted 1/23/2013 8:44:42 AM
LegendaryHeroReborn posted...
I keep hearing from people that 3D Mario (wow!) announced, what time does it play in the Nintendo Direct? I skimmed through it but I will watch later after work. Was there a Mario Kart Wii U?

There were no images shown of the new 3D Mario or the new Mario Kart, but Iwata said that they were working on both and that both will be playable at E3, so the release can't be that far off.
---
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura
#6LegendaryHeroReborn(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 11:27:10 PM
I just saw them in ND! I think Mario Kart is at fall, they didn't say it to be safe, and 3D Mario is around spring 2014.
---
#7Starwars4JPosted 1/23/2013 11:34:40 PM
I just saw them in ND! I think Mario Kart is at fall, they didn't say it to be safe, and 3D Mario is around spring 2014.

Would you please refrain from making things up? No one here will like you for it.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#8DifferentialEquationPosted 1/23/2013 11:42:05 PM

Celda: WW's graphics looks bad

It's still one of the best looking games of all time, even to this day.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#9AhnoldDoodPosted 1/23/2013 11:43:02 PM
DifferentialEquation posted...

It's still one of the best looking Gamecube games of all time, even to this day.

Fixed it for ya.
#10DifferentialEquationPosted 1/23/2013 11:45:48 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
DifferentialEquation posted...

It's still one of the best looking Gamecube games of all time, even to this day.

Fixed it for ya.

Why? Do you feel the need to justify the HD remake for some reason?

Wind Waker may not be be technically impressive anymore, but it's style of animation is timeless and it still looks amazing to this day (kind of like The Lion King).
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.