The VC fee is BS

#471R_O_B_SentryPosted 1/25/2013 8:28:10 AM
Fine Crookies with Cweam. There you go.

Dig in!

Thanks for being part of this board this evening, trolls included.
---
Hi ! I'm Omochao. @_@ ) I'm here to help you.
Ah... My, my... <3 I foresaw your arrival, Mario. -- Merluvlee, Paper Mario
#472metroid00700Posted 1/25/2013 8:29:15 AM
darkjedilink posted...

As for "they should not charge for what others do for free," Xbox makes you pay to play online AND throws ads at you, while Sony overcharges for their hardware and peripherals in the first place. Nice hypocrisy there.

Sony doesn't overcharge anyone except for Vita memory cards. In 2006, the console was expensive (with a decent reason, it was a Blue Ray Player) but their prices otherwise have been fine, better than Nintendo. To play a PSOne Classic for example, all you need is $6 to purchase it. On Wii U, you need a $20 or $50 controller that does not come with the console in order to play an SNES game then pay $8 for games older than PSOne titles. For retail games, all of Sony's best come down to $30 within a year, they have great PSN sales, and lately they have been pumping out some great compilations for a great price. Also, their digital full games are decently priced, unlike Nintendo's where NSMBU will stay $60 for the console's life span as a digital download. Its obvious you do not own any Sony products. So yes, Nintendo should not charge for what Sony/Valve do for free.
---
Intel Core i7-3610QM/2 GB DDR5 NVIDIA GeForceGT/12GB DDR3 RAM
SEGA Dreamcast: THE Best Gaming System since 9/9/99
#473R_O_B_SentryPosted 1/25/2013 8:30:41 AM(edited)
28 Posts left afta this. Almost there guys. You've only got to pay one more cent and you will download the whole, no no, the entire galaxy for free.

^Shoves cake into the above poster's gob.
---
#474darkjedilinkPosted 1/25/2013 8:32:01 AM
metroid00700 posted...
darkjedilink posted...

As for "they should not charge for what others do for free," Xbox makes you pay to play online AND throws ads at you, while Sony overcharges for their hardware and peripherals in the first place. Nice hypocrisy there.

Sony doesn't overcharge anyone except for Vita memory cards. In 2006, the console was expensive (with a decent reason, it was a Blue Ray Player) but their prices otherwise have been fine, better than Nintendo. To play a PSOne Classic for example, all you need is $6 to purchase it. On Wii U, you need a $20 or $50 controller that does not come with the console in order to play an SNES game then pay $8 for games older than PSOne titles. For retail games, all of Sony's best come down to $30 within a year, they have great PSN sales, and lately they have been pumping out some great compilations for a great price. Also, their digital full games are decently priced, unlike Nintendo's where NSMBU will stay $60 for the console's life span as a digital download. Its obvious you do not own any Sony products. So yes, Nintendo should not charge for what Sony/Valve do for free.

A handheld video game console for $250 without a game isn't "overcharging?"

Also, did you think that maybe Sony games get cheaper because they don't sell anywhere near as much as Nintendo games?
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#475lp913Posted 1/25/2013 8:33:35 AM
darkjedilink posted...
metroid00700 posted...
darkjedilink posted...

A handheld video game console for $250 without a game isn't "overcharging?"

Also, did you think that maybe Sony games get cheaper because they don't sell anywhere near as much as Nintendo games?

^Many Sony fans out here are STILL trying to figure that part out!!!
---
[NNID: LPLETHAL79]
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]
#476R_O_B_SentryPosted 1/25/2013 8:35:03 AM
GloryChaos posted...
This was a bad, bad, bad BADDD thread

very bad thread. Fixed
---
#477Killeryoshi8Posted 1/25/2013 8:41:15 AM
lol @ people repaying their purchases, and also justifying it.
---
Blockscape - http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=SFKlNskaRPU&feature=fvwp
#478R_O_B_SentryPosted 1/25/2013 8:49:49 AM
And you didn't? Cmon, everyone here not only paid for the extra price they also paid 1,000,000 for the deluxe download, which speeds the download of VC games by -0.0001 seconds.
---
#4792wingedangelPosted 1/25/2013 8:50:51 AM
Just 21 more...
---
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462
#480R_O_B_SentryPosted 1/25/2013 8:52:55 AM(edited)
Alright! Our age is going down ^_^
---