VC game question.

#1TheRealJimmyCPosted 1/23/2013 10:22:35 AM
I was confused about a few things from the ND. One of them was the 30 cent thing which is discussed in detail in several other topics currently. The other is in the spring update he said Nintendo and Super Nintendo vc will be comming (along with the 1 or 1.50 charge if you want to upgrade). Does this mean that all Nintendo and Super Nintendo games will be available at this update? From the more obscure titles to the blockbusters like super Mario world and super Mario RPG?
---
Gamertag: Mr Anarchy Duck
Currently Playing: Halo 4, Halo Wars, Borderlands 2, Forza 4/Horizon
#2KayubePosted 1/23/2013 10:30:22 AM
I'm not sure. He said the entire Wii VC won't be available but then he only announced NES and SNES (and later GBA). So, all NES and SNES games might be there, they might not. Probably not the licensed and third-party games at least.
---
This signature intentionally left blank.
#3EastCoastKodyPosted 1/23/2013 10:31:50 AM
my impression is that They will slowly bring all the Nes & Snes games......but only certain games will have the upgraded versions w/ Mii Verse and gamepad play??
---
"Just cause someone trolls something doesn't mean they dislike it. I've wanted a Wii U since it was announced." -- lazycomplife
#4TheRealJimmyC(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 10:33:08 AM
Since English is not his first language it was very difficult to understand him and what he meant. I actually wish Reggie was doing the announcements.
---
Gamertag: Mr Anarchy Duck
Currently Playing: Halo 4, Halo Wars, Borderlands 2, Forza 4/Horizon
#5KayubePosted 1/23/2013 10:35:52 AM
EastCoastKody posted...
my impression is that They will slowly bring all the Nes & Snes games......but only certain games will have the upgraded versions w/ Mii Verse and gamepad play??

I don't think that's it. All games that are released on Wii U VC will have the functions, otherwise there wouldn't be any reason to get them on Wii U as opposed to Wii.
---
This signature intentionally left blank.