Edge: "Nintendo Direct - promises, promises"

#11Spade59Posted 1/23/2013 1:42:38 PM
spartansbrother posted...
Linetrix posted...
Nintendo is desperate because the Wii U is sinking faster than the Titanic. They have to at least promise some games or else they'd be confessing the Wii U is just an expensive paperweight.

bla bla bla dont you have anything better to do? you spend like everyday of your life on here saying the same crap over and over and no one cares. and btw the vita is sinking, not the wii u

http://i.qkme.me/3q2fzf.jpg
#12EnVy_CaLiBeRPosted 1/23/2013 1:46:47 PM
I like how he just knows the next Xbox and PS will be the holy grail. We know nothing about those systems except rumored specs, systems with no mention from the companies that are releasing them, yet they're included as to why the landscape of gaming will be changed in a direction that won't favor Nintendo?

The guy is an obvious troll.
---
(NNID/PSN): EnVy_CaLiBeR (360 GT): EnVyXCaLIBeR
Now playing: Dishonored, AC3, Gears of War 3, H4, Black Ops II, Dark Souls, Trine 2
#13blankempathyPosted 1/23/2013 1:48:35 PM
EnVy_CaLiBeR posted...
I like how he just knows the next Xbox and PS will be the holy grail. We know nothing about those systems except rumored specs, systems with no mention from the companies that are releasing them, yet they're included as to why the landscape of gaming will be changed in a direction that won't favor Nintendo?

The guy is an obvious troll.

What you didn't know that when those release everyone will be an early adopter and will completely get rid of their last system?
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#14Xcalibur02Posted 1/23/2013 2:10:32 PM
It's official. Nintendo is sprinting while the other are running a marathon.

2013 could be the year in which the videogame landscape is utterly transformed, more quickly and more viciously than anyone could have forecast. When Nintendo finally delivers the games its fanbase wants, will they still be interested?

I mean, it's not like the new consoles will have just launched, and will need time to establish a worthwhile library. They're gonna have 100 games that show off the consoles' full potential as soon they launch. LOL NINTENDOOMED TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Go to hell, Edge. Seriously We're not hardcore-wanna-be sheeple that drool over the newest, shiniest things. Talking to a certain audience like they are gullible children is the most condescending, fanboy-ish thing a magazine could ever done.

Bunch of corporate shills.
---
Grammar: The difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****
#15Sailor GoonPosted 1/23/2013 2:16:23 PM
So even Iwata admits theres a lack of games
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#16RahzarXPosted 1/23/2013 2:18:13 PM
Meanwhile Microsoft doesn't develop it's own games anymore at all....

Nintendo releases hardware AND video games....

Microsoft's job is quite a bit easier.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#17SL68Posted 1/23/2013 2:19:16 PM
Another magazine who wants to write something that nobody else does to get those extra clicks.

If Nintendo tells us to wait, EDGE tells us to play guessing games.
#18Faceman_Posted 1/23/2013 2:23:20 PM
God forbid you have to wait for a game to come out. I'd rather wait for an amazing game than a get a crappy rushed game.