Ugh another game Nintendo is making out of yarn

#31Elem187Posted 1/23/2013 3:09:57 PM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Catcher_Freeman posted...
You're objectively wrong, since Epic Yarn is the most well-received game in the Kirby series.

Nope, i'm right since its my own opinion

epic yarn was ugly crap

You can't appreciate art. They could have just made a cartoon game. Whats the fun in that?? new textures keeps the art style fresh... I'm sorry if every game on a Nintendo console doesn't have blood, guns and zombies.... some people appreciate all games instead of just violent ones.
#32YamiYugi4400(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 4:17:32 PM
Elem187 posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Catcher_Freeman posted...
You're objectively wrong, since Epic Yarn is the most well-received game in the Kirby series.

Nope, i'm right since its my own opinion

epic yarn was ugly crap

You can't appreciate art. They could have just made a cartoon game. Whats the fun in that?? new textures keeps the art style fresh... I'm sorry if every game on a Nintendo console doesn't have blood, guns and zombies.... some people appreciate all games instead of just violent ones.

Are you kidding?

I liked return to dreamland on the Wii. I just hate the yarn style.

Can't believe i have to explain different opinions to you big boy
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#33mattersvillePosted 1/23/2013 4:19:48 PM
Don't care about Yoshi much but Epic Yarn was a wonderful game dripping with more Nintendo magic than much of their library as of late.
---
My Blog/Comic is funnier than your Blog/Comic.
http://sundaysmash.wordpress.com/
#34dougsdad0629Posted 1/23/2013 4:22:31 PM
Didn't you hear? The Wii U is actually getting all of those 3rd party exclusives we didn't think it was getting, but they're all the yarn versions. I'm personally looking forward to Dark Souls Yarn and Bioshock Infinite Yarn.
---
Dear pessimist and optimist, while you were arguing about whether the glass was half empty or half full, I drank the water. Signed: The Opportunist.
#35YamiYugi4400(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 4:23:13 PM
dougsdad0629 posted...
Didn't you hear? The Wii U is actually getting all of those 3rd party exclusives we didn't think it was getting, but they're all the yarn versions. I'm personally looking forward to Dark Souls Yarn and Bioshock Infinite Yarn.

Ok i actually would laugh really hard if that were the case
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#36dougsdad0629Posted 1/23/2013 4:27:08 PM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
dougsdad0629 posted...

Ok i actually would laugh really hard if that were the case

Nintendo is trying to retain the grandma demographic they got with the original Wii. Grandmas love yarn.
---
Dear pessimist and optimist, while you were arguing about whether the glass was half empty or half full, I drank the water. Signed: The Opportunist.
#37AceMosPosted 1/23/2013 4:27:39 PM
this is trolling becuse you made this topic just to insult the game

an opion would have been i dont like the art style

but no you called it ugly crap
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#38tropirenoPosted 1/23/2013 4:29:17 PM
Kirby's Epic Yarn was terrible. A real Kirby fan would not accept that garbage as a true Kirby game.

Thank goodness Return to Dreamland was awesome. So all hope is not lost.
---
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
#39Board_hunter567Posted 1/23/2013 4:35:49 PM
Then don't buy it?
#40TheGreatUnownPosted 1/23/2013 5:16:13 PM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
to the guy who wanted a link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSJMjQAJjio

Thank you.

It doesn't seem too bad to me, but I could see how someone else might not like it.
---
PSN: phantom_xii 3ds:1161 0212 6579
Pokemon Black 2: 2194 6434 0293