wait 30 cents for a demo? or full game?

#11HungtotheoverPosted 1/23/2013 3:46:42 PM
Yeah Nintendo picked out a couple random games and decided to charge for a 30 cent demo. Common sense is not the driving force in this world.
---
I own you said the buyer.
#12RAPTall1Posted 1/23/2013 3:49:23 PM
Seriously people? It's 30 cents for the whole game. After that month, the price goes back up to full if you didn't buy it in time.

End of story.
---
SS FC: 3653-5956-7380
White FC: 0346-8581-1315
#13Petey_MeanisPosted 1/23/2013 3:51:21 PM
If this is just a demo I'm gonna be pissed. Seriously. I will never buy another VC game at that point.

* After specified promotional period, each game will be made available in the Nintendo eShop at regular price. Wii U owners who have purchased the game(s) during the promotional period will not need to purchase the game(s) again at the regular price. Games purchased during this promotional period are eligible for 2 points in the Deluxe Digital Program. Point value subject to change.

---
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg http://i.imgur.com/6s1RR.gif
#14geneticsftwPosted 1/23/2013 3:56:07 PM
7thmagi posted...
According to Nintendo's website:

* After specified promotional period, each game will be made available in the Nintendo eShop at regular price. Wii U owners who have purchased the game(s) during the promotional period will not need to purchase the game(s) again at the regular price. Games purchased during this promotional period are eligible for 2 points in the Deluxe Digital Program. Point value subject to change.

You are buying the full game, permanently.

To bad virtually no one will read this or comprehend it.
---
Sweet
#15SagadegoPosted 1/23/2013 3:56:36 PM
geneticsftw posted...
7thmagi posted...
According to Nintendo's website:

You are buying the full game, permanently.

To bad virtually no one will read this or comprehend it.

---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666