X could be done on 360/PS3

#41FFXIgaiaknightPosted 1/23/2013 4:52:31 PM
far cry 3 and skyrim had huge beautiful overworlds on consoles but X looks to have a huge draw distance not seen on the HD twins but i still believe the game could be on the ps3.
---
Currently Playing: DMC: Devil May Cry (PS3)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#42fawfulmark2Posted 1/23/2013 4:53:53 PM
it seems I ran out of spare f***s to give in my pockets. sorry about that.
---
Official Pipo Snake of the PAS board.
#43Banjo2553Posted 1/23/2013 4:56:10 PM
Okay. Don't see the point of this topic.

Still looks to be pretty great. And gorgeous too.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#44DifferentialEquationPosted 1/23/2013 4:58:35 PM
teamaquashock posted...
Sometimes I wonder what can make today's graphics any better. I don't think there will be any big graphical leap in the future. But that's just what I think.

It already looks best for me.

I've said that that same thing many times.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#45PendragoonPosted 1/23/2013 4:58:56 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
SuperShyGuy9000 posted...
"Wii U got something good but I have to find some way to diminish it"

It doesn't have it yet, but honestly it doesn't look any different from FF versus trailers.

X will come out first.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#46KAMMYqueenPosted 1/23/2013 5:00:36 PM
JackTheRimmer posted...
There is nothing in the footage that would leave me to believe otherwise.Looks really good for a Nintendo game. Still not next gen though.

ok? i'm still going to buy it.
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#47DemonDog666Posted 1/23/2013 5:12:32 PM
PENDRAG0ON posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
SuperShyGuy9000 posted...
"Wii U got something good but I have to find some way to diminish it"

It doesn't have it yet, but honestly it doesn't look any different from FF versus trailers.

X will come out first.

Probably either way I like to wait for games to come out before judging them, unless they have a horrible dev.
#48DynheartPosted 1/23/2013 5:16:39 PM(edited)
I'd say it cannot be done. Why? Look at that draw distance, in full detail (not to mention the density of the land mass AND animation...it was amazing). That right beats what Skyrim even offers, the king of environments (for consoles at least). We wont even talk about how the draw distance looks like on the console versions of Skyrim, let alone the the lack of detail...Oh...and how those consoles struggle to even put that on the screen.

The Wii U looked like it was running just fine. And this was most likely an early build of the game. I'm sure it will get better as the development continues; just like every other game.
---
Currently suffering Final Fantasy XIII-2
#49killakPosted 1/23/2013 5:16:52 PM
There is nothing in the footage that would leave me to believe otherwise.Looks really good for a Nintendo game. Still not next gen though.

Do you understand that it's taken the PS3 and 360, 7 years to put out such amazing looking content, that the Wii U can have ported to it on day one?

Look at the leaps and bounds the PS3 and 360 have made since their releases, look at the fact that the Wii U is already neck and neck, and just try and imagine what the U will put out in 7 years.
---
Greer Logic: "I don't want a game that's always the same. I want a game that never changes"
#50DemonDog666Posted 1/23/2013 5:20:51 PM
Dynheart posted...
I'd say it cannot be done. Why? Look at that draw distance, in full detail (not to mention the density of the land mass AND animation...it was amazing). That right beats what Skyrim even offers, the king of environments (for consoles at least). We wont even talk about how the draw distance looks like on the console versions of Skyrim, let alone the the lack of detail...Oh...and how those consoles struggle to even put that on the screen.

The Wii U looked like it was running just fine. And this was most likely an early build of the game. I'm sure it will get better as the development continues; just like every other game.

Enemies on screen at once is like 2 though, and there are no interactive objects in the environment aside from that mech. The only thing with draw distance is the landscape and the world is very empty.