After ND, a lot of people online

#11geneticsftwPosted 1/23/2013 3:13:58 PM
Rainswept posted...
geneticsftw posted...
In a better world alts would be banned. Like other sites.

Agreed. Too bad I'm not an alt.

Also funny how no one has a proper rebuttal.

My favorite part about this is WWHD though. It's so telling.

Releasing this fall against the 720/PS4? You'd think Nintendo would release something good, not a Gamecube port. But Nintendo knows there is nothing it can do to combat those systems, so it sends out a Gamecube game to die.

This is Nintendo waving a big white flag saying they give up.

OOOoooo wait another good part was when Iwata said "Many people did not get to experience Windu Waika because the Gamecube had a low install base."

Translation "Nobody wanted this junk the first time around"

Nintendo delivered the lulz.

An alt saying they aren't an alt is like a criminal saying they're innocent.

Wasn't directly aiming at you, lols
---
Sweet
#12lgiPosted 1/23/2013 3:16:02 PM
No, you're right. i'm sure all the kids want the Wii U this summer now.
#13NewbiusPosted 1/23/2013 3:24:59 PM
Yeah. If you go on to any trailer video you'll constantly see comments saying that they will get a Wii U. It's a sight to behold.
#14RainsweptPosted 1/23/2013 3:31:28 PM
Newbius posted...
Yeah. If you go on to any trailer video you'll constantly see comments saying that they will get a Wii U. It's a sight to behold.

Like the Vita.
#15JKatarnPosted 1/23/2013 3:32:44 PM
I'm cautiously optimistic, but until there's a larger library of actual, tangible first-party/quality third-party releases for the Wii-U I personally have very little reason to buy one. I own a gaming PC/PS3/360/3DS etc. so I have plenty of gaming options, and Nintendoland/NSMBWU etc. aren't the impetus that will make me run out and buy a Wii-U.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#16pbandjamesPosted 1/23/2013 3:33:01 PM
Rainswept posted...
geneticsftw posted...

Releasing this fall against the 720/PS4? You'd think Nintendo would release something good, not a Gamecube port. But Nintendo knows there is nothing it can do to combat those systems, so it sends out a Gamecube game to die.

OOOoooo wait another good part was when Iwata said "Many people did not get to experience Windu Waika because the Gamecube had a low install base."

Nobody gave you a rebuttal because all your doing is taking a negative spin on anything. Why argue against that? You don't like it, oh well. If you want to be negative about everything, that's on you, not anyone on this site, to change your attitude.
---
Game news is the best news.
#17DaMan1900Posted 1/23/2013 3:38:40 PM
Rainswept posted...
geneticsftw posted...

i agree with him to a point and without all the hate hes pushing.

ND didnt really reveal much of what we didnt know already but i will say that the xenoblade 2 or whatever its going to be is the first game to catch my attention. Is it enough to get me to buy a wii u xD no but its a step in the right direction... all im missing now is a nice price drop and at least 4 more worthy games b4 nintendo gets my money.
---
Ex Sony Fanboy
#18Zato InfinitePosted 1/23/2013 3:43:05 PM
I just want to say that this is the Nintendo I have been waiting three gens for! Just a few more third party announcements like GTA V for example and I am so buying the Wii U!
#19excitebike64(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 4:37:59 PM
Rainswept posted...
geneticsftw posted...

A lot of the popularity for Gamecube came AFTER its lifecycle. Look up WInd Waker right now, and tell me how much a complete copy goes for on ebay????

Exactly, WW got more popular the more Wii owners tried it. Taste in gaming changes, and Nintendo is wanting to cash in on this NEW cult following this one Zelda game has. Smart move.