balloon fight looks awful

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. balloon fight looks awful
3 years ago#61
icarus231 posted...
Something is wrong with your eyes or your gamepad. It does not look fuzzy, it looks the same as it did 30 years ago

Again you need to compare it to the 3DS version which looks more vibrant and clear.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
3 years ago#62
Baha05 posted...
icarus231 posted...
Something is wrong with your eyes or your gamepad. It does not look fuzzy, it looks the same as it did 30 years ago

Again you need to compare it to the 3DS version which looks more vibrant and clear.

Doent the 3ds also have a smaller screen? Anytime you take a video image and decrease the size it looks better.
3 years ago#63
icarus231 posted...
Doent the 3ds also have a smaller screen? Anytime you take a video image and decrease the size it looks better.

Yeah but it's still not a good excuse for the Wii U, and given it's a digital copy at that.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
3 years ago#64
stop3 posted...
I want to fill out a survey on Club Nintendo to tell them what I think is wrong with the emulator, but this game isn't showing up over there. I guess they don't think you should get points for a 30 cent game, maybe. Or maybe it just takes time to appear on the list?

Usually takes one week if it has a post play survey.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. balloon fight looks awful

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived