According to MJC0961 we're dumb because we like zelda games at launch

#1KroganBallEaterPosted 1/23/2013 5:28:38 PM
Well I don't like skyward sword (and I never will) but I've liked every other Zelda game at launch and I'm sure most of you did too.

S/he claims that the zelda cycle exists so its impossible for ANYONE to like a zelda game at launch.

I personally believe that the Zelda cycle doesn't exist and people simply have their own opinions. But apparently me and many other people are dumb.
#2Banjo2553Posted 1/23/2013 5:32:37 PM
Yeah, I don't believe in the Zelda Cycle so cut-and-dry like other people here seem to do. I believe your opinions can mature over time, but I don't think it's so drastic that it goes from, "I hate this game, worst Zelda game ever" to "Best Zelda game ever made!"
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#3KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 5:35:57 PM
Banjo2553 posted...
Yeah, I don't believe in the Zelda Cycle so cut-and-dry like other people here seem to do. I believe your opinions can mature over time, but I don't think it's so drastic that it goes from, "I hate this game, worst Zelda game ever" to "Best Zelda game ever made!"

Yeah, also if there's a Zelda cycle then why is TP so hated? I like it, it feels like Zelda, its just empty. That doesn't make it a terrible game
#4AlbinoCrocodilePosted 1/23/2013 5:37:31 PM
If you're blind to the Zelda cycle you mays as well just give up and leave the internet.
---
Miss Albino at your service...
Not really.
#5KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 5:44:04 PM
AlbinoCrocodile posted...
If you're blind to the Zelda cycle you mays as well just give up and leave the internet.

It doesn't exist, most people said to was the best Zelda ever and now post people are saying as is the best zelda ever, people who dislike as are the minority or trolls, get over it some people don't like the game