Nintendo Direct Proves Nintendo still doesn't Get It.

#1ElGadoPosted 1/23/2013 4:46:50 PM
After seeing what games were revealed at the Nintendo Direct event, it is further proof that Nintendo doesn't "get it."

The gaming market has shifted to online, yet Nintendo runs the same strategy that they have been running for the past 15 years. Wow another Xenoblade game (Not a killer app), another Epic Yarn game (who cares) Wii Party (the 99th installment of a party game), and to top it off, Wind Waker.

Sorry folks, Nintendo just doesn't get it. I'm trying to tell you, the sooner this thing fails, the quicker we will see Nintendo upgrade their hardware, go all in on online, and go back to making Mario and Zelda as good as they were in the 64 days.
#2AlbinoCrocodilePosted 1/23/2013 4:47:25 PM
I'm bored.

Smell my toes.
---
Miss Albino at your service...
Not really.
#3Baha05Posted 1/23/2013 4:47:29 PM
/dey see me trollin
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#4S_FoxPosted 1/23/2013 4:47:35 PM
lol
---
Nothing to see here
#5tehponycornPosted 1/23/2013 4:49:01 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6Jaime_BennPosted 1/23/2013 4:49:10 PM
Tag!
---
According to Pachter, my i5 and 7850 is weak :(
#7nonexistingheroPosted 1/23/2013 4:49:23 PM
Nearly everyone on this board is jumping in the air because they're so happy with today's Nintendo Direct.

It seems you're the one that does not get it.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#8RainsweptPosted 1/23/2013 4:49:25 PM
Nooooooooooooo!

Let's just praise them for releasing Gamecube remakes.

The more Gamecube remakes and the more they do things like charge for patches to VC games you already own then the sooner they'll be releasing their games on XBLA and PSN and IOS.
#9link5003Posted 1/23/2013 4:49:47 PM
ElGado posted...
After seeing what games were revealed at the Nintendo Direct event, it is further proof that Nintendo doesn't "get it."

The gaming market has shifted to online, yet Nintendo runs the same strategy that they have been running for the past 15 years. Wow another Xenoblade game (Not a killer app), another Epic Yarn game (who cares) Wii Party (the 99th installment of a party game), and to top it off, Wind Waker.

Sorry folks, Nintendo just doesn't get it. I'm trying to tell you, the sooner this thing fails, the quicker we will see Nintendo upgrade their hardware, go all in on online, and go back to making Mario and Zelda as good as they were in the 64 days.

>Xenoblade
>Not a killer app

Prepare for the s***storm
---
3DS Friend Code: 1461 - 6679 - 3387
Please PM me with your Friend Code if this is not a FC thread and I'll do my best to add you.
#10ElGado(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 4:49:47 PM
Baha05 posted...
/dey see me trollin

dey see me droning',
dey hatin'