Nintendo Direct Proves Nintendo still doesn't Get It.

#11Wiiplayer111Posted 1/23/2013 5:50:41 PM
ElGado posted...
The gaming market has shifted to online

Excuse me while I find the "How about no" bear.
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#12Jaime_BennPosted 1/23/2013 5:51:04 PM
First!
---
According to Pachter, my i5 and 7850 is weak :(
#13gumbyxcore99Posted 1/23/2013 5:51:32 PM
in west philadelphia born and raised
on playground i spend most of days
chiling maxinf relxaci all cool eating some meatballs outsize of the school
when a couple of guyz who was up to 2 no good
start the troublemaking in my meighborhood
i got in 16 fights and my mom got scar
said youre movie night in france with aunty belair

i wishled for the cab and when it get near the lcence plate said die with fresh in the mirror
if anything could i say this cab was rare
i thought yo homes forehead is big in beialr

i pulled up to a couch about 11 old mates
and i yelled to the cabbie yo homes smell my meter
i looked in the kingdom i was fianally there
to sit on a cone in the rinse of beailr
---
iller than phil schiller
#14Stefan1277Posted 1/23/2013 5:51:56 PM
TC must've got dropped on his head as a kid or something.
---
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)
http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=38434
#15StickMen1090Posted 1/23/2013 5:52:27 PM
that Xenoblade game was showing online was it not?
#16ElGado(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 5:52:34 PM
link5003 posted...
ElGado posted...
After seeing what games were revealed at the Nintendo Direct event, it is further proof that Nintendo doesn't "get it."

The gaming market has shifted to online, yet Nintendo runs the same strategy that they have been running for the past 15 years. Wow another Xenoblade game (Not a killer app), another Epic Yarn game (who cares) Wii Party (the 99th installment of a party game), and to top it off, Wind Waker.

Sorry folks, Nintendo just doesn't get it. I'm trying to tell you, the sooner this thing fails, the quicker we will see Nintendo upgrade their hardware, go all in on online, and go back to making Mario and Zelda as good as they were in the 64 days.

>Xenoblade
>Not a killer app

Prepare for the s***storm

Xenoblade has sold less than a million copies...get real here folks.

And you wanna get on me for "trolling" when I'm speaking facts and the d*mn truth.
#17Jaime_BennPosted 1/23/2013 5:54:37 PM
Facts? You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have, the facts of life....the FACTS of life.
---
According to Pachter, my i5 and 7850 is weak :(
#18lgiPosted 1/23/2013 5:55:26 PM
Serious question. How is this topic trolling? What i mean is, he express criticism and I agree with his points. But why call it trolling if you disagree with what he said?

If he came in and said the exact opposite and was praising Nintendo, would that then be a valid topic to discuss? Why not ask the TC some follow up questions? "What do you think Nintendo could've done differently?" for example.
#19b1gt0nePosted 1/23/2013 5:56:25 PM
Why do TC's topics always smell like farts??
#20link5003Posted 1/23/2013 5:56:37 PM
ElGado posted...
link5003 posted...
ElGado posted...
After seeing what games were revealed at the Nintendo Direct event, it is further proof that Nintendo doesn't "get it."

The gaming market has shifted to online, yet Nintendo runs the same strategy that they have been running for the past 15 years. Wow another Xenoblade game (Not a killer app), another Epic Yarn game (who cares) Wii Party (the 99th installment of a party game), and to top it off, Wind Waker.

Sorry folks, Nintendo just doesn't get it. I'm trying to tell you, the sooner this thing fails, the quicker we will see Nintendo upgrade their hardware, go all in on online, and go back to making Mario and Zelda as good as they were in the 64 days.

>Xenoblade
>Not a killer app

Prepare for the s***storm

Xenoblade has sold less than a million copies...get real here folks.

And you wanna get on me for "trolling" when I'm speaking facts and the d*mn truth.

Being close to the end of a gen on a system that piracy is rampant on and not selling well = proof.
---
3DS Friend Code: 1461 - 6679 - 3387
Please PM me with your Friend Code if this is not a FC thread and I'll do my best to add you.