Nintendo Direct Proves Nintendo still doesn't Get It.

#111SuperShyGuy9000Posted 1/24/2013 8:23:40 AM(edited)
Looks like Nintendo just can't win.

One guy says "Nintendo only makes "Mario and Zelda games" they need to make other games and another says they (Nintendo) "don't get it" why make sequels to games that didn't sell well...... go back to Mario and Zelda.
#112DTY3Posted 1/24/2013 8:15:43 AM
DarkMasterShake posted...
Jaime_Benn posted...
hardcore? lol what is this? wwf?

Ladies and gentlemen, Nintendo fans.

More like sensible gamers who dont use idiotic labels.

ur so kewl dood.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#113DarkMasterShakePosted 1/24/2013 8:16:05 AM
You Nintendo fans are desperate, Xenoblade is not a killer app, I'm sorry. Doesn't mean its not good, but its not going to sale consoles like people are saying.

Yes I was a Nintendo fan too, bought a Wii U, not a fan anymore.
---
Indianapolis Colts: 11-6
Luck for R.O.T.Y!!!!!!
#114Koi_TenchiPosted 1/24/2013 8:23:46 AM
You Nintendo fans are desperate, Xenoblade is not a killer app, I'm sorry. Doesn't mean its not good, but its not going to sale consoles like people are saying.

Yes I was a Nintendo fan too, bought a Wii U, not a fan anymore.

Calling other people you disagree with "desperate" is CLEARLY the best way to get a legitimate discussion going.

Wait, never mind, that's not actually what you were trying to do. Carry on then.
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#115DarkMasterShakePosted 1/24/2013 8:34:19 AM
Yup. Because everyone who says something negative about Nintendo is a troll.

With fans like these its no wonder why they have been doing crappier and crappier. They don't have to try, you guys will make an excuse for anything they do.
---
Indianapolis Colts: 11-6
Luck for R.O.T.Y!!!!!!
#116Koi_TenchiPosted 1/24/2013 8:39:47 AM
Yup. Because everyone who says something negative about Nintendo is a troll.

With fans like these its no wonder why they have been doing crappier and crappier. They don't have to try, you guys will make an excuse for anything they do.

Believe it or not, it's ACTUALLY possible to say something negative about Nintendo without flaming anyone and everyone who disagrees with you.

Once again, you should try it sometime, unless legitimate discussion is not your goal.
---
#117westontickleePosted 1/24/2013 9:12:24 AM
Lol! Why are you Nintendrones mad that your system is flopping? The wii u sucks right now. It will always suck. I'm sorry but you must live with that fact
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
#118DTY3Posted 1/24/2013 9:13:47 AM
westonticklee posted...
Lol! Why are you Nintendrones mad that your system is flopping? The wii u sucks right now. It will always suck. I'm sorry but you must live with that fact

Jesus Christ, dude. No need to panic.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#119ShonenNinjaPosted 1/24/2013 9:15:27 AM
I think that this Nintendo Direct was bad. Not only with the announcements of three games that will not be system sellers (Yoshi Yarn, SMTxFE, and the new Xenoblade game), but the announcement of a new Zelda game has me worried since Aonuma said that one of the things he will change is the single-player aspects of Zelda. I'm sorry to say this for Xenoblade and the SMT/Fire Emblem crossover, but unless the title has Final Fantasy a JRPG will not sell extremely well. So far, we got announcements that only cater to the shrinking hardcore base and not to the mass audience. This is why the Wii U is not selling, except for NSMBU there are no games for non-hardcore people. This Direct has convinced me to not buy a Wii U for a while. I'll stick with my 3DS since there are a few games I would like to get.
#120Koi_TenchiPosted 1/24/2013 9:16:56 AM
westonticklee posted...

Calling other people you disagree with "Nintendrones" is CLEARLY the best way to get a legitimate discussion going.

Wait, never mind, that's not actually what you were trying to do. Carry on then.
---