Nintendo Direct Proves Nintendo still doesn't Get It.

#412wingedangelPosted 1/23/2013 6:10:08 PM
What if I told you that the N64 isn't as good as you remember?
---
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462
#42ElGado(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 6:10:22 PM
Sakurafanboy posted...
Xenoblade not a system seller? ARE YOU LEGALLY BLIND SIR?

Hasn't even sold a million copies. Work on a better argument.

40 of you drones can't take me out. All of you need to step your games up.

Look, I'm the sensible one here. There are consumers who haven't even heard of the Wii U, nor would they buy it in a million years. If you can't make an argument for it to me, there's no chance you'd make it for consumers out there.
#43GiygasminionPosted 1/23/2013 6:11:04 PM
Trolls are trying so hard today.
---
NN ID: Achilles11
http://backloggery.com/schamman89
#44ElGado(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 6:11:16 PM
2wingedangel posted...
What if I told you that the N64 isn't as good as you remember?

It hasn't aged gracefully in the graphics department, but the core of it still beats out 99% of the crap today.
#45ElGado(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 6:12:26 PM
Giygasminion posted...
Trolls are trying so hard today.

I don't have to try. The Wii U will flop on it's own.
#46Petey_MeanisPosted 1/23/2013 6:12:53 PM
Look, I'm the sensible one here.

LOL
---
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg http://i.imgur.com/6s1RR.gif
#47XSilverPhoenixXPosted 1/23/2013 6:13:09 PM
Stop hating on the OP because you're being ignorant. You might not agree with him but the facts are there.

Nintendo focuses too much on local gameplay and stagnates progression with new games overall and not just a quick cash-in. Wind Waker is a great game but it's basically just an HD paintjob and completely eliminates the original style and charm.

I'm sure people are happy with the new announcements but it's really more of the same. Nintendo does a lot of "been there, done that by making the same games over with minor improvements."

That's fine for some people because most games were great initially but it really is the same old.

I'd rather a new Four Swords or a Zelda game where you can play as both Zelda and Link. The OoT style games are becoming too much of the same as well regardless of the changes.

That can be said with most sequels but in Nintendo's case it's a lot more obvious. I hope the new Mario Galaxy themed game is a lot different whlle it retains the aspects that make it good.
#48RainsweptPosted 1/23/2013 6:14:16 PM
ElGado posted...
Sakurafanboy posted...
Xenoblade not a system seller? ARE YOU LEGALLY BLIND SIR?

Hasn't even sold a million copies. Work on a better argument.

40 of you drones can't take me out. All of you need to step your games up.

Look, I'm the sensible one here. There are consumers who haven't even heard of the Wii U, nor would they buy it in a million years. If you can't make an argument for it to me, there's no chance you'd make it for consumers out there.

Hey don't forget Nintendo's last official numbers for Kirbys Epic Yarn were 1.28 million sold worldwide.

It came out in 2010. 1.28 million in 3 years on a console with a 97+ million install base.

And some of these people think Yoshi's Yarn is actually going to sell on a WiiU with its 2 million install base.

I lol at them, personally.
#4990sRetroGamingPosted 1/23/2013 6:14:20 PM
AlbinoCrocodile posted...
I'm bored.

Smell my toes.

*Asks if person is a girl and over 18...*

Then again why in the hell would someone smell someones toes? O_o
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#50Solid_SOAPPosted 1/23/2013 6:15:20 PM
Good. When Nintendo experiments and gets creative that's when they produce the finest games, whether sales dictate that or not.