Nintendo Direct Proves Nintendo still doesn't Get It.

#51ElGado(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 6:15:43 PM
Rainswept posted...
ElGado posted...
Sakurafanboy posted...
Xenoblade not a system seller? ARE YOU LEGALLY BLIND SIR?

Hasn't even sold a million copies. Work on a better argument.

40 of you drones can't take me out. All of you need to step your games up.

Look, I'm the sensible one here. There are consumers who haven't even heard of the Wii U, nor would they buy it in a million years. If you can't make an argument for it to me, there's no chance you'd make it for consumers out there.

Hey don't forget Nintendo's last official numbers for Kirbys Epic Yarn were 1.28 million sold worldwide.

It came out in 2010. 1.28 million in 3 years on a console with a 97+ million install base.

And some of these people think Yoshi's Yarn is actually going to sell on a WiiU with its 2 million install base.

I lol at them, personally.

Thank you. It's like you have to bash the facts into their brains for them to understand.
#52SagadegoPosted 1/23/2013 6:17:43 PM
ElGado posted...
Rainswept posted...
ElGado posted...
Sakurafanboy posted...

40 of you drones can't take me out. All of you need to step your games up.

Look, I'm the sensible one here. There are consumers who haven't even heard of the Wii U, nor would they buy it in a million years. If you can't make an argument for it to me, there's no chance you'd make it for consumers out there.

Hey don't forget Nintendo's last official numbers for Kirbys Epic Yarn were 1.28 million sold worldwide.

It came out in 2010. 1.28 million in 3 years on a console with a 97+ million install base.

And some of these people think Yoshi's Yarn is actually going to sell on a WiiU with its 2 million install base.

I lol at them, personally.

Thank you. It's like you have to bash the facts into their brains for them to understand.

lol at the two butthurt trolls.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#53SSJMarioPosted 1/23/2013 6:18:37 PM
Soooo salty
---
PSN=bowserkick
#54Koi_TenchiPosted 1/23/2013 6:24:59 PM(edited)
XSilverPhoenixX posted...
Stop hating on the OP because you're being ignorant. You might not agree with him but the facts are there.

Lol.

Wait wait wait...

We're ignorant for not believing the "facts" presented by the TC that the Wii U has "only sold 21K units" when there's been officially RELEASHED data that shows that the Wii U has sold a little over 731,000 units in Japan alone? Uh, that makes sense.

My source: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=509575

Still waiting on TC's source...

Also, before anyone tries to say "TC didn't say that", here's the exact post where he did:

ElGado posted...
nonexistinghero posted...
Nearly everyone on this board is jumping in the air because they're so happy with today's Nintendo Direct.

It seems you're the one that does not get it.

Okay so why does Nintendo have horrible sales figures for their games?

Why is the Wii U selling 21k?

Seems to me that Nintendo doesn't get it.

Don't forget, the people on GameFAQS represent the "hardcore" segment. You guys were going to buy anything Nintendo brings out. This isn't the case for the entire gaming market though, especially not now.

---
It's a secret to everybody.
#55Seifer_usPosted 1/23/2013 6:41:12 PM
If you're not excited for that new Monolith RPG, I don't know what to say. Even the PS3 board is going gaga over it. I'm buying a Wii U purely for this game alone because Xenoblade was the best RPG I played in the last six years. The story might have been a bit weak, but the atmosphere and the gameplay roped me in the whole time. This damn near made me piss myself with excitement. I'd trade Final Fantasy Versus XIII for this any day of the week.
---
PSN ID: Shawnji
Trophy List: http://psnprofiles.com/Shawnji
#56abbyhitterPosted 1/23/2013 6:44:23 PM
Toke Jopic

Poke Jost
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#57ChipChippersonPosted 1/23/2013 6:47:31 PM
The tc is right, they needed more guns, blood, boobs and faux maturity to get today's gamers excited. I mean what the bleep is Nintendo doing, we want shooterz and cursing! /s
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#58RainsweptPosted 1/23/2013 6:49:16 PM
Koi_Tenchi posted...
XSilverPhoenixX posted...
Stop hating on the OP because you're being ignorant. You might not agree with him but the facts are there.

Lol.

Wait wait wait...

We're ignorant for not believing the "facts" presented by the TC that the Wii U has "only sold 21K units" when there's been officially RELEASHED data that shows that the Wii U has sold a little over 731,000 units in Japan alone? Uh, that makes sense.

My source: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=509575

Still waiting on TC's source...

Also, before anyone tries to say "TC didn't say that", here's the exact post where he did:

ElGado posted...
nonexistinghero posted...
Nearly everyone on this board is jumping in the air because they're so happy with today's Nintendo Direct.

It seems you're the one that does not get it.

Okay so why does Nintendo have horrible sales figures for their games?

Why is the Wii U selling 21k?

Seems to me that Nintendo doesn't get it.

Don't forget, the people on GameFAQS represent the "hardcore" segment. You guys were going to buy anything Nintendo brings out. This isn't the case for the entire gaming market though, especially not now.

Technically you're both right.

You are arguing how much the WiiU has SOLD TOTAL.

The TC said "selling". As in "WiiU only sold 16k in Japan last week"

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=509575

HOLY CRAP IT ONLY SOLD 16K IN JAPAN LAST WEEK? This thing is dead. Nintendo only selling 16k in Japan...... it got outsold by PS3..... no wonder they had a Nintendo Direct on such short notice. Uber FLOP.

RIP WiiU.
#59jungfreudPosted 1/23/2013 7:05:22 PM
ElGado posted...
Sakurafanboy posted...

Why bother, a better argument would only result in more lazy trolling from you.
#60DarkFistsPosted 1/23/2013 7:06:49 PM
I'm not the biggest Nintendo fan, but these announcements actually got me excited for the most part....so TC, you be crazy >.>
---
PSN=Gelthidor