Nintendo Direct Proves Nintendo still doesn't Get It.

#81Final Fantasy2389Posted 1/23/2013 9:06:12 PM
Gamecube sold well too initially.

lol no it didn't. Now I know you're full of crap.
---
Former WWE Diva & BJJ Blue Belt. Smart. Sexy. Powerful. Eve Torres <3
http://bit.ly/LvtC2f | http://bit.ly/OgRng1
#82ElGado(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 9:06:52 PM
Final Fantasy2389 posted...
Gamecube sold well too initially.

lol no it didn't. Now I know you're full of crap.

It was selling better than the PS3.
#83ElGado(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 9:10:30 PM
Virus66 posted...
No one cares about Wind Waker HD or Xenoblade? No one cares about Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem? Riiiiiiiiiiight

I already said a million times already. Xenoblade has not broken 1 million in sales. Wii has sold over 97 million consoles. There is no argument to be made that Xenoblade will push consoles.

That's an attachment rate of 1%.
#84vanguard29Posted 1/23/2013 9:17:58 PM
Jaime_Benn posted...
Facts? You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have, the facts of life....the FACTS of life.

thank you.
---
"Emerge, Entertain, Egress, Escape" (Cop Shows) http://tinyurl.com/copshows link to the poem. By Ethan Cardinal.
#85CrystalKing5426Posted 1/23/2013 9:25:43 PM
ElGado posted...
Virus66 posted...
No one cares about Wind Waker HD or Xenoblade? No one cares about Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem? Riiiiiiiiiiight

I already said a million times already. Xenoblade has not broken 1 million in sales. Wii has sold over 97 million consoles. There is no argument to be made that Xenoblade will push consoles.

Post #72.
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Official Groudon of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
#86DarthFloatyPosted 1/23/2013 9:27:28 PM
ElGado posted...
Virus66 posted...

And remember. No sequel will EVER outsell it's predecessor. Even with better marketing and hype and a quicker localization.
#87DraconilianPosted 1/23/2013 9:33:42 PM
But... the Monolith X game IS online
And probably a full MMO
---
"The best, most perfectly tuned online game will always have one glaring flaw.
Anyone can play it." _ Dueric
#88omniryuPosted 1/23/2013 9:36:30 PM
What is wrong with this ND?
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#89AtalalamaPosted 1/23/2013 9:41:52 PM
ElGado posted...
After seeing what games were revealed at the Nintendo Direct event, it is further proof that Nintendo doesn't "get it."

The gaming market has shifted to online, yet Nintendo runs the same strategy that they have been running for the past 15 years. Wow another Xenoblade game (Not a killer app), another Epic Yarn game (who cares) Wii Party (the 99th installment of a party game), and to top it off, Wind Waker.

Sorry folks, Nintendo just doesn't get it. I'm trying to tell you, the sooner this thing fails, the quicker we will see Nintendo upgrade their hardware, go all in on online, and go back to making Mario and Zelda as good as they were in the 64 days.

So...what...you want Nintendo to make "Hyrule Wars: Machines of Brutality Online"? Where you can create your own Link and send him/her out to wage war against the enemies of the Crown with over 2,000 types of modern & futuristic Earth weaponry in various 'sandboxes' taking place in famous locals all over Hyrule?
#90_Izanagi_Posted 1/23/2013 9:44:31 PM
TC, I personally hate online gaming. There's so much focus on it, the single-player aspect (the most important aspect) is neglected. Nintenod is doing great and shouldn't change.
---
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed."