1 Dollar - Optional

#1jaymart_2kPosted 1/23/2013 5:55:07 PM
Perks - Play game on gamepad , no wii mote required , mii verse , take in-game pics
---
(Xbox Live GT) jaymart 4point0 (PSN) jaymart_ 2k (Twitter) jaymart2k (Nintendo ID) JayMart
#2Baha05Posted 1/23/2013 5:57:31 PM
Bull **** Optional Fee is Bull ****
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#3RECON64bitPosted 1/23/2013 5:58:01 PM
1 dollar fee should be optional for the people who want to pay, and free for those who don't.
#42wingedangelPosted 1/23/2013 5:58:40 PM
RECON64bit posted...
1 dollar fee should be optional for the people who want to pay, and free for those who don't.

... Wat
---
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462
#5DiscostewSMPosted 1/23/2013 6:00:46 PM
I wonder how many of those complaining about getting a "perk" with Wii VC had purchased "perks" in MMOs, shooters, etc with real money?
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#6DifferentialEquationPosted 1/23/2013 6:02:11 PM
What is the Miiverse functionality?

Playing games on the gamepad is one of the perks of the Wii U and shouldn't cost extra (and it's not like they actually have to recode the game itself for that). Screenshots don't require the game being recoded in any way either.

Does the Miiverse actually adds something substantial, or is it just a message board where you share your screenshots?
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#7Baha05Posted 1/23/2013 6:03:17 PM
DifferentialEquation posted...
What is the Miiverse functionality?

Playing games on the gamepad is one of the perks of the Wii U and shouldn't cost extra (and it's not like they actually have to recode the game itself for that). Screenshots don't require the game being recoded in any way either.

Does the Miiverse actually adds something substantial, or is it just a message board where you share your screenshots?

Message board
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#8DifferentialEquationPosted 1/23/2013 6:04:08 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
I wonder how many of those complaining about getting a "perk" with Wii VC had purchased "perks" in MMOs, shooters, etc with real money?

I don't play MMOs, but you're referring to in game content. That stuff that Nintendo is adding is not in game content that actually changes the game, they're just charging you to be able to fully and properly use the features of their new hardware/OS on the content you already paid for.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#990sRetroGamingPosted 1/23/2013 6:05:35 PM
jaymart_2k posted...
Perks - Play game on gamepad , no wii mote required , mii verse , take in-game pics

That alone will be worth the extra $1-$1.50... annoying...
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#10KisaiPosted 1/23/2013 6:05:37 PM
DifferentialEquation posted...
Does the Miiverse actually adds something substantial, or is it just a message board where everyone just draws stuff?

Fixed.
---
WHO MODS THE MODERATORS?