Is this actually worth getting?

#11Bahamut_10thPosted 1/23/2013 6:45:03 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
FewButCrazy posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
mcnichoj posted...
I own six games right (NSMBU, ZombiU, NG3, AC3, NL and Tekken) now with plans to get five more games coming out; Bayonetta, Pikmin, Monster Hunter, Rayman and Wind Waker.
Doesn't even include digital titles like The Cave which I'm enjoying a lot.

So you have 2 wiiU exclusives and plan to get 2 more? You shoulda just got a ps3 or 360.

What other systems have Bayonetta 2, Pikmin 3, Rayman Legends and Wind Waker HD? Explain how they are not Wii U exclusives. Im unsure if the Monster Hunter is a port or not.

No system has bayonetta 2, pikmin 3 or rayman legends yet, and rayman legends screams timed exclusive and bayonetta 2 isn't exactly a lock either. As for Wind Waker ever hear of this console called gamecube?

Bayonetta 2 IS a guaranteed exclusive because Nintendo funded the project in exchange for exclusivity. (And was the only one to want to fund the project)
#12DemonDog666Posted 1/23/2013 6:48:27 PM
Bahamut_10th posted...
Bayonetta 2 IS a guaranteed exclusive because Nintendo funded the project in exchange for exclusivity. (And was the only one to want to fund the project)

http://www.ps3gameroom.com/ps3/imgcache/2/3418alsh3er.jpeg
says hi
#13Bahamut_10thPosted 1/23/2013 6:49:18 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Bahamut_10th posted...

says hi

What does Mass Effect has anything to do with it?
#14Oni_TaedoPosted 1/23/2013 7:08:30 PM
Bahamut_10th posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Bahamut_10th posted...

says hi

Absolutely NOTHING.

Mass Effect was made by Bioware.
And published by EA.

Microsoft had timed exclusivity rights to it.
Now they don't, and the game is being released on the PS3.

Platinum wanted to make B2, yet had insufficient funds.
Nintendo funded the project, on the condition that Platinum make it exclusive for the Wii U.

If Platinum releases it on the PS3 or the 360, there will be a legal battle. Nintendo poured money into their project, they paid for FULL exclusivity rights to it.
The game is being made with Nintendo's money. Not Platinum's.

If Platinum remade it from the ground-up for the PS3/360/PS4/Next Xbox, that would be a different story. But as it stands, it's Nintendo exclusive.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#15DemonDog666Posted 1/23/2013 7:14:10 PM(edited)
Bahamut_10th posted...

First game was published by MS and still came out on ps3 much like Nintendo is publishing bayonetta 2. I'm not saying it's likely to become multiplat like rayman is, I'm just saying it's not a lock.

Oni_Taedo posted...
Absolutely NOTHING.

And published by EA.

Nintendo funded the project, on the condition that Platinum make it exclusive for the Wii U.

If Platinum releases it on the PS3 or the 360, there will be a legal battle. Nintendo poured money into their project, they paid for FULL exclusivity rights to it.

If Platinum remade it from the ground-up for the PS3/360/PS4/Next Xbox, that would be a different story. But as it stands, it's Nintendo exclusive.

WRONG

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_Effect

Publishers Microsoft Game Studios (2007) EA published ME 2/3 not ME 1 atleast not until the ps3 one.
#16Oni_TaedoPosted 1/23/2013 7:54:08 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Bahamut_10th posted...

First game was published by MS and still came out on ps3 much like Nintendo is publishing bayonetta 2. I'm not saying it's likely to become multiplat like rayman is, I'm just saying it's not a lock.

Oni_Taedo posted...
Absolutely NOTHING.

And published by EA.

WRONG

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_Effect

Publishers Microsoft Game Studios (2007) EA published ME 2/3 not ME 1 atleast not until the ps3 one.

Thank you for correcting me.
Point still stands.
Nintendo's money went into B2, so I'd imagine they'd have a say on where it goes.
A third game on other consoles isn't out of the question though, unless Nintendo pays for that too.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#17DemonDog666Posted 1/24/2013 11:45:19 AM
Oni_Taedo posted...
Point still stands.
Nintendo's money went into B2, so I'd imagine they'd have a say on where it goes.
A third game on other consoles isn't out of the question though, unless Nintendo pays for that too.

MS money went into ME and it still ended up on ps3 so yeah.
#18MelkacPosted 1/24/2013 11:53:07 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...
Point still stands.

Why are you guys still arguing with him? We all know he's wrong. Now shut up and stay on-topic.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA
#19icarus231Posted 1/24/2013 11:54:08 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...
Point still stands.

MS is a bit different as they make console and computer games both pc and mac. They only care about money and will rerelease stuff when it suites them financialy. B2 will only ever be on wii u if you want to play it buy a wii u.
#20Chocobo115Posted 1/24/2013 11:55:22 AM
Not yet imho. remember the games were ANNOUNCED yesterday, not released. Better wait till it has some games that interests you.