Monolith Soft's new RPG just sold me on a Wii U!

#1ValzacardXPosted 1/23/2013 6:28:06 PM
Most likely to be Xenoblade 2. I was holding off till Super Smash Bros, but with the new trailers for Wonderful 100, Shin Megami Tensai X Fire Emblem, and Monolith's new work(I love their games) I can't resist. Only thing that may hold me back is the fear of custom bundle that might come, since I'm a sucker for those.

Plus Bayoneta 2(would have preferred it on my 360 lol), and hopefully a open world Pokemon sooner or later, and Monster Hunter looking to be a Nintendo only thing at the moment things are looking great for the Wii U. I will wait though till Bayonetta is out since most of games I want aren't actually out yet lol, and I'm not fan of most Mario titles, plus all multiplats go to my 360.
---
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement
#2578t7645uyb5Posted 1/23/2013 6:32:56 PM
It looks a LOT like Xenoblade, I wonder what it'll be about. Definitely my #1 hyped game!
---
Xenoblade is the spiritual successor of FF12.
999 and Zero Escape both deserve are Visual Novels to DIE for.
#3Seifer_usPosted 1/23/2013 6:34:38 PM
Same here! I will eat as much crow as I can possibly fit in my stomach just to play this game. I was totally wrong about the Wii U.

Xenoblade was good, but this looks ******* AMAZING!!
---
PSN ID: Shawnji
Trophy List: http://psnprofiles.com/Shawnji
#4userfrigginamePosted 1/23/2013 6:35:47 PM
I've never played Xenoblade, but that game looked really nice.
#5DemonDog666Posted 1/23/2013 6:36:50 PM(edited)
People buying a console based on a 1 minute game trailer with half of that one minute being text on a black screen...
#6geneticsftwPosted 1/23/2013 6:37:04 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
People buying a game based on a 1 minute trailer with half of that one minute being a art of a character...

Or condemn it with the same stipulations.
---
Sweet
#7Brady672_AT_fanPosted 1/23/2013 6:37:25 PM
If it's Xenoblade, it'll be a day one purchase
---
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.
#8abbyhitterPosted 1/23/2013 6:37:46 PM
userfrigginame posted...
I've never played Xenoblade, but that game looked really nice.

Get Xenoblade now. It's the best game ever!
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#9DemonDog666Posted 1/23/2013 6:38:48 PM(edited)
geneticsftw posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
People buying a game based on a 1 minute trailer with half of that one minute being a art of a character...

Or condemn it with the same stipulations.

I never condemned the game. I haven't' seen anyone condemn it actually.
#10scoobydoobydontPosted 1/23/2013 6:38:35 PM
Looked like MH with robots to me. Which is like chocolate and peanut butter for some, but for me is like cat s*** mixed with dog s***.
---
The writing was on the wall with Bioware the minute you could completely void all of your decisions with one choice in KOTOR.