Monolith Soft's new RPG just sold me on a Wii U!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Monolith Soft's new RPG just sold me on a Wii U!

User Info: ValzacardX

ValzacardX
3 years ago#1
Most likely to be Xenoblade 2. I was holding off till Super Smash Bros, but with the new trailers for Wonderful 100, Shin Megami Tensai X Fire Emblem, and Monolith's new work(I love their games) I can't resist. Only thing that may hold me back is the fear of custom bundle that might come, since I'm a sucker for those.

Plus Bayoneta 2(would have preferred it on my 360 lol), and hopefully a open world Pokemon sooner or later, and Monster Hunter looking to be a Nintendo only thing at the moment things are looking great for the Wii U. I will wait though till Bayonetta is out since most of games I want aren't actually out yet lol, and I'm not fan of most Mario titles, plus all multiplats go to my 360.
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement

User Info: 578t7645uyb5

578t7645uyb5
3 years ago#2
It looks a LOT like Xenoblade, I wonder what it'll be about. Definitely my #1 hyped game!
Xenoblade is the spiritual successor of FF12.
999 and Zero Escape both deserve are Visual Novels to DIE for.

User Info: Seifer_us

Seifer_us
3 years ago#3
Same here! I will eat as much crow as I can possibly fit in my stomach just to play this game. I was totally wrong about the Wii U.

Xenoblade was good, but this looks ******* AMAZING!!
PSN ID: Shawnji
Trophy List: http://psnprofiles.com/Shawnji

User Info: userfrigginame

userfrigginame
3 years ago#4
I've never played Xenoblade, but that game looked really nice.

User Info: DemonDog666

DemonDog666
3 years ago#5
People buying a console based on a 1 minute game trailer with half of that one minute being text on a black screen...

User Info: geneticsftw

geneticsftw
3 years ago#6
DemonDog666 posted...
People buying a game based on a 1 minute trailer with half of that one minute being a art of a character...

Or condemn it with the same stipulations.
Sweet

User Info: Brady672_AT_fan

Brady672_AT_fan
3 years ago#7
If it's Xenoblade, it'll be a day one purchase
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.

User Info: abbyhitter

abbyhitter
3 years ago#8
userfrigginame posted...
I've never played Xenoblade, but that game looked really nice.

Get Xenoblade now. It's the best game ever!
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!

User Info: DemonDog666

DemonDog666
3 years ago#9
geneticsftw posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
People buying a game based on a 1 minute trailer with half of that one minute being a art of a character...

Or condemn it with the same stipulations.

I never condemned the game. I haven't' seen anyone condemn it actually.

User Info: scoobydoobydont

scoobydoobydont
3 years ago#10
Looked like MH with robots to me. Which is like chocolate and peanut butter for some, but for me is like cat s*** mixed with dog s***.
The writing was on the wall with Bioware the minute you could completely void all of your decisions with one choice in KOTOR.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Monolith Soft's new RPG just sold me on a Wii U!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived