Other Consoles get HD-Re-releases = cool man!

#1DarkShadowRagePosted 1/23/2013 6:31:58 PM
When Nintendo starts doing it, the sky falls, what the hell man?

Wind Waker HD looks badass
---
A big time Samus fan and Metroid fan |I'm probably the biggest Samus fan you'll ever meet.Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkShadowRage2
#2SagadegoPosted 1/23/2013 6:32:32 PM
welcome to the gamefaqs.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#3DarkShadowRage(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 6:33:22 PM
Sagadego posted...
welcome to the gamefaqs.

oh i've been here for quite a while, and surprisingly it blows my mind every single time still.
---
A big time Samus fan and Metroid fan |I'm probably the biggest Samus fan you'll ever meet.Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkShadowRage2
#4HungtotheoverPosted 1/23/2013 6:34:05 PM
Pretty sure they hype vs disappointment is 9-1. Also you do realize that there is like 9 actual gamefaqs users with 100's of alts right?

Also...whine much?
---
I own you said the buyer.
#5DarkShadowRage(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 6:35:02 PM
Hungtotheover posted...
Pretty sure they hype vs disappointment is 9-1. Also you do realize that there is like 9 actual gamefaqs users with 100's of alts right?

Also...whine much?

I'm not whining about it, my mind is just blown by it still.
---
#6scoobydoobydontPosted 1/23/2013 6:36:16 PM
The worst Zelda ever in HD is still the worst Zelda ever. Wake me up when we have a grittier demo like Zelda. Or even TP in HD.
---
The writing was on the wall with Bioware the minute you could completely void all of your decisions with one choice in KOTOR.
#7HungtotheoverPosted 1/23/2013 6:36:58 PM
DarkShadowRage posted...
Hungtotheover posted...

Also...whine much?

I'm not whining about it, my mind is just blown by it still.

Exaggerate much? Seriously I understand you want attention but if you have not noticed there is excitement for the game.
---
I own you said the buyer.
#8mcnichojPosted 1/23/2013 6:37:46 PM
It's also funny how Nintendo remakes usually sell well compared to other companies compilations/remakes.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner.
#9DifferentialEquationPosted 1/23/2013 6:38:07 PM(edited)
-Activision releases Map packs that add in game content to CoD = greedy money grubbing bastards
-Nintendo charges a fee per game to have your digital library of games properly use the new hardware and operating system features that you already paid for = fair business practice, don't like it then don't buy
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#10notrandomPosted 1/23/2013 6:38:01 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
The worst Zelda ever in HD is still the worst Zelda ever.

This.
Not to mention this site has more Nintendo fanboys on it than Sony and Microsoft fanboys combined.
---
Say no to EA and Ubisoft's online passes. Say no to Capcom and Activision's scummy DLC ways. Say no to NISA's terrible and unfaithful localizations.