Sucks about Xenoblade 2

#21VanderZoo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 9:05:27 PM
Steel_Shadows posted...
... What

Most people here are arguing that it isn't brown and gray, not saying that it's ok. The least you could do is pay attention and make sure your insults are accurate.

Not true, read the topic again, most people are acknowledging it's much blander and colourless than Wii Xenoblade.
#22csalvi42Posted 1/23/2013 9:06:14 PM
i think we've seen like 5 sec of footage max. Considering how big and diverse Xenoblade was, I'd hold my judgement on the supposed sequel.
---
White Version FC: 0991 1102 7167
Heart Gold FC: 4898 8264 5300
#23Ryan SiPosted 1/23/2013 9:06:26 PM
boo hoo. quit gaming, nobody will miss you.
---
Most Wanted: Bit.Trip Runner 2 (PC), Grand Theft Auto V (PS3) Final Fantasy X HD (PS3)
#24MonoBladePosted 1/23/2013 9:06:54 PM
Whats the point of xenoblade without color D':
---
PSN: MountApple
#25VanderZoo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 9:06:56 PM
csalvi42 posted...
i think we've seen like 5 sec of footage max. Considering how big and diverse Xenoblade was, I'd hold my judgement on the supposed sequel.

The game looks how it looks, it's not going to magically change art styles or colour palette.
#26NarutoPosted 1/23/2013 9:07:07 PM
It's unfortunate that the jump to HD means the lack of grass... but it has transforming robots. Yeah!
#27geneticsftwPosted 1/23/2013 9:07:37 PM
VanderZoo posted...
Actually guys I'm just being sarcastic, I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of Nintendo fanboys who always complain about brown HD games, and now Xenoblade has turned into one and yet no has any concern.

Typical of Nintendo fanboys, complain about about anything that Nintendo doesn't do, until they do it.

Fail
---
Sweet
#28cheeseyrox2Posted 1/23/2013 9:12:13 PM
VanderZoo posted...
csalvi42 posted...

The game looks how it looks, it's not going to magically change art styles or colour palette.

I highly doubt this. This is an early build of the game. Graphical tweaks are very common.
---
If I were stuck on an island with Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Modern Warfare 2, I would play Super Mario Galaxy 2 first. People who agree: 240
#29VanderZoo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 9:13:52 PM
cheeseyrox2 posted...
VanderZoo posted...
csalvi42 posted...

I highly doubt this. This is an early build of the game. Graphical tweaks are very common.

Graphical tweaks are entirely separate from art design.
#30elheberPosted 1/23/2013 9:15:09 PM
I acknowledge it is more brown/grey now. I also dislike the color palette greatly so far.

Sadly, the move to HD often comes at this price. The "gritty realistic" look is the cheapest to produce, and HD is a costly endeavor in terms of assets. Hopefully it only looks like this ATM because it's an early build.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
| 3DS: Ulysses | PSN: Riot_Guy |