Wii to Wii U connection problem.

#1horror13hPosted 1/23/2013 10:02:20 PM
Just got my Wii U and everything works; wifi, the internet and eshop channel. The only problem is when I go to Wii Channel to try and transfer my Wii data to my Wii U it says configurations not complete. But it connects to my wifi as Wii U menu and has all the updates and it shows that the process is complete but doesnt work in th Wii channel please help, ive redone the internet configurations dozens of times and it says the same thing each time. :''(
#2darkjedilinkPosted 1/23/2013 10:04:23 PM
Just so we're clear, you've actually begun the transfer process, right? Put an SD card into the Wii U, ran the transfer app on the Wii U, moved that SD card to the Wii, installed and ran the Wii's transfer app, then moved that SD card back to the Wii U and continued the transfer app on the Wii U?

Where in that chain does stuff screw up?
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#3horror13h(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 10:09:15 PM
No I only have the channel to transfer and every try I start it and it and press download it will tell me my internet settings arent complete and will try to redirect me to the Wii U menu to configure it but its already set up.
#4picanoPosted 1/23/2013 10:56:59 PM
Does your connection show "Wii U" a line and then "Wii" or just one or the other? It kind of sounds like you are using a connection that isn't supported by the Wii mode of the Wii U. (Or somehow just don't have it set up)

Can you access the shop channel in Wii mode? If so, don't know what's wrong.
---
Shadow Kirby 3: www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNj-HmieoMk&fmt=22 Watch!
http://picanogfx.unotaku.com 3D Art and Catgirls!