They should of release a demo for one of those games today

#1omniryuPosted 1/23/2013 10:39:58 PM
Monolith's X seem it had enough content ready for a demo. But dat Yarn Yoshi. Oddly, Wind Waker HD seems the least ready out of all the games shown yesterday.
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#2MotiJrPosted 1/23/2013 10:51:20 PM
None of those games were remotely close to being ready for a demo. Patience. Good things come to those who wait.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#3omniryu(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 10:59:57 PM
My theory is if they can show a game being played then they can give us a demo.
---
#4PsyrenCallPosted 1/23/2013 11:04:24 PM(edited)
Your theory is wrong, as it's very, very easy to fake a game being played for a trailer. Furthermore, footage of small portions of working game doesn't mean enough game is in a state of competition high enough to create a demo. Stop theorizing about things you have no understanding of.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#5omniryu(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 11:09:03 PM
PsyrenCall posted...
Your theory is wrong, as it's very, very easy to fake a game being played for a trailer. Furthermore, footage of small portions of working game doesn't mean enough game is in a state of competition high enough to create a demo. Stop theorizing about things you have no understanding of.

Let me get this straight. The New X, let's admit it - uses the Xenoblade engine, is just a trailer? So it just pure CGI? Wow, amazing. If it was Yoshi's Yarn I would understand..... But.......
---
#6mcnichojPosted 1/23/2013 11:11:49 PM
Demos just take away from production time for the actual game.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner.
#7omniryu(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 11:13:28 PM
mcnichoj posted...
Demos just take away from production time for the actual game.

We wiil be fine. The demo will hold us over.
---
#8PendragoonPosted 1/23/2013 11:20:29 PM
Demos will be ready for E3, not that those make it to consumers very often...
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#9omniryu(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 11:28:23 PM
PENDRAG0ON posted...
Demos will be ready for E3, not that those make it to consumers very often...

Actually, I'm willing to wait to E3. As long as they make demo available as soon as reggie announces the game like he did for that wii update a few years ago. I always thought that was cool.
---
#10PsyrenCallPosted 1/24/2013 12:21:32 AM
omniryu posted...
PsyrenCall posted...
Your theory is wrong, as it's very,very easy to fake a game being played for a trailer. Furthermore, footage of small portions of working game doesn't mean enough game is in a state of competition high enough to create a demo. Stop theorizing about things you have no understanding of.

Let me get this straight. The New X, let's admit it - uses the Xenoblade engine, is just a trailer? So it just pure CGI? Wow, amazing. If it was Yoshi's Yarn I would understand..... But.......

No, but it's more then likely being run off a PC or dev kit, or is simply one small area that barely functions and needed assistance to function. It's smoke and mirrors.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!