Do you know what pisses me off about Miiverse?

#1Toadster9001Posted 1/23/2013 9:43:20 PM
When the attention seeking children congratulate themselves.

"250 yeahs, thank you! <3"

Stop it. STOP IT. STOP IT.
---
Brothers Obscura
#2MotiJrPosted 1/23/2013 9:46:54 PM
Damn social networking sites. They've made following generations of children attention whores. It's as bad as the desperate twitter users begging for a follow.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#3Whiteout_2Posted 1/23/2013 9:57:02 PM(edited)
MotiJr posted...
Damn social networking sites. They've made following generations of children attention whores. It's as bad as the desperate twitter users begging for a follow.

Exactly. And is there any long-term or even short-term benefit for a few yeahs and picture comments? Hell no, these people are sad. And I hate the people who draw 7 or 8 pictures which are segments of one bigger drawing then end up clogging up popular posts.

****ing stop

Also don't get me wrong, I'm not ragging on people who clearly have amazing drawing skills, they did a great job, but there's no need to rub it in everyone's face like they do <_<
---
Fight the powah.
#4Villain_S_FiendPosted 1/23/2013 10:03:13 PM

Thanking people for giving you something = congratulating yourself?
---
My steak was so tough, halfway through my meal it got up and attacked my coffee, and the coffee was too weak to defend itself.
#5mcnichojPosted 1/23/2013 10:05:17 PM
Villain_S_Fiend posted...

Thanking people for giving you something = congratulating yourself?
No but what's the point aside from getting people just yeah you some more?
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner.
#6Villain_S_FiendPosted 1/23/2013 10:06:59 PM
No but what's the point aside from getting people just yeah you some more?

Who said getting people to yeah you some more is a point at all (I'm sure it is for some people, but...)? The point is to be nice and express your happiness about getting all those yeahs by showing a bit of gratitude.
---
Wolfman's got nards!
#7Toadster9001(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 10:10:38 PM
Villain_S_Fiend posted...
Who said getting people to yeah you some more is a point at all (I'm sure it is for some people, but...)? The point is to be nice and express your happiness about getting all those yeahs by showing a bit of gratitude.

Them, because they wouldn't be boasting up their 'yeah' count otherwise.
---
Brothers Obscura
#8dark trunksPosted 1/23/2013 10:11:40 PM
Whiteout_2 posted...
MotiJr posted...

Exactly. And is there any long-term or even short-term benefit for a few yeahs and picture comments? Hell no, these people are sad. And I hate the people who draw 7 or 8 pictures which are segments of one bigger drawing then end up clogging up popular posts.

****ing stop

Also don't get me wrong, I'm not ragging on people who clearly have amazing drawing skills, they did a great job, but there's no need to rub it in everyone's face like they do <_<

Actually, that is one thing I can't stand about Miiverse. The other day all I could find was picture after picture after picture. Some good, some were pretty awful. And it's starting to get annoying. Just because they showed off that you can draw pictures on Miiverse when they showed Miiverse doesn't mean people have to do it every single time they want to make a post. I get it, some of these people can draw, but I'd like to see something different now.

I get the feeling we just have a lot of people who want to show off their "art skills", and they're doing it to get that attention, and I find that irritating. If you have the skill to make some fine art, go and make some great art. Doing it because you seek attention is just annoying.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#9wskingwsPosted 1/23/2013 10:16:57 PM
It's miiverse Nintendo version of Facebook or something? How do you even acsess it?
---
Twitter: @KINGSNATIONN
#10PUNCHOUT1116Posted 1/23/2013 10:20:08 PM
...After reading this, the question popped into my mind: "Why is the internet mostly populated by unhappy people?".

No, I dont draw. No, I dont have 600 yeahs. Just sayin...
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.