Could use some opinions

#1VerderiaPosted 1/23/2013 11:39:55 PM
After watching the Nintendo Direct video pretty much every game that was announced I'm hyped for. Seeing as Monster Hunter is coming out in March I'm planning on buying a Wii U. Problem is I can't really afford buying it straight up. So I'm considering trading in my PS3. I haven't found myself hyped for anything coming out for PS3 except for Ni No Kuni, and the system has been bugging out lately ( random noises, controllers deciding to work when they feel, constant freezing). What would you guys do? Should I hold on to my PS3 or trade for the Wii U.
#2YoyokuKOPosted 1/23/2013 11:40:42 PM
atleast try to play ni no kuni first...
#3NerdstickPosted 1/23/2013 11:41:31 PM
Don't trade in the PS3, you have two months to save up. You can grab a WiiU off of ebay for around 240.
#4CojiroseanPosted 1/23/2013 11:43:16 PM
Verderia posted...
After watching the Nintendo Direct video pretty much every game that was announced I'm hyped for. Seeing as Monster Hunter is coming out in March I'm planning on buying a Wii U. Problem is I can't really afford buying it straight up. So I'm considering trading in my PS3. I haven't found myself hyped for anything coming out for PS3 except for Ni No Kuni, and the system has been bugging out lately ( random noises, controllers deciding to work when they feel, constant freezing). What would you guys do? Should I hold on to my PS3 or trade for the Wii U.

Yeah, I think you should. I mean, PS3s will be really cheap in a year or 2, and there aren't any HUGE games coming for the PS3.(except Tales of Xillia)

Just make sure you don't need to go back to the place you trade it ever again...
#5fissionprimerPosted 1/23/2013 11:44:34 PM
Omg rpgs arent everything in the world jesus!

The last of us?
Grand theft auto 5?
I can name more but those are the first that came to my mind...
---
obvious sticky (;
#6DarthFloatyPosted 1/23/2013 11:48:37 PM
Bro and I traded in our PS3 for Wii U games. So if you're not enjoying it, I'd say trade it in for something you would enjoy.
#7DemonDog666Posted 1/23/2013 11:49:39 PM
That would be very dumb, ps3 has a library of 6 years of great games and more good games coming out then the wiiU has announced.
#8TMW001Posted 1/23/2013 11:49:56 PM
Hold on to the PS3 and this is from a die hard Nintendo fan who also owns a PS3 Sony will still have games in the future to look forward to.
#9MathewMansonPosted 1/23/2013 11:50:55 PM
fissionprimer posted...
Omg rpgs arent everything in the world jesus!

The last of us?
Grand theft auto 5?
I can name more but those are the first that came to my mind...

Lol...
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.