Kirbys epic yarn was the easiest game ever made

#21PendragoonPosted 1/26/2013 12:17:08 AM
Go play Metalstorm on the NES, you will never complain about any game being too easy or too hard again. Oh, make sure you beat it twice, once on easy and then on soul crushing.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#22fon1988Posted 1/26/2013 8:54:59 AM
The game gave the player the choice of either having a fun, relaxing time playing through the main story or having a tough experience trying to collect everything.
#23toad133Posted 1/26/2013 8:56:48 AM
cucumberking posted...
Didn't they make that Wario game for the Wii too? That game was awesome

Yeah, and it was genuinely hard on the extra levels, so they're capable. I hope they do that this time with Yoshi.
---
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.
#24mjc0961Posted 1/26/2013 9:10:01 AM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
My ass! Just because you couldn't die doesn't mean you couldn't get your jock rocked.

This.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/jimquisition/3769-A-Different-Kind-of-Difficulty

Epic Yarn really challenged me at a few spots trying to get 100%. Is it Dark Souls hard? Obviously not. But easiest game ever made? Nope. Try playing that awful NCIS game by Ubisoft. You cannot realistically fail, and if you somehow do on one of the few sections that actually makes you run out of "health", you just start over at that section anyway. Some sections even have a button you can push where it just tells you the answer. There's no difficulty whatsoever in the game (unless you count the difficulty of not removing the game from your console and smashing it due to its massive as suckage).
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#25DTY3Posted 1/26/2013 9:11:08 AM
ChronoAce posted...
Kirby games are hard?

100%ing them is pretty challenging usually.

True Arena is pretty hard.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#26EazyERockPosted 1/26/2013 9:25:48 AM
darkqueenhelba posted...
If you're playing Kirby games solely for the challenge....you're playing the wrong games. No room for discussion on that.

pretty much this..

if you find kirby games hard, you dont deserve to play any video game
---
not changing this sig until RG3 wins Rookie of the Year
#27DifferentialEquationPosted 1/26/2013 9:28:20 AM
DarthFloaty posted...
Don't care if it's easy. I'm in this one for the atmosphere. If it's difficult, then great! If not, oh well.

If you all care about is the atmosphere, then I'll save you some money. Next time you go to Target or Wal-Mart, go to the arts and crafts department and stand in front of the yarn display for 10 minutes.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#28Sharky8Posted 1/26/2013 9:41:39 AM
Getting your mom into bed was the easiest game ever made.
#29__Gaminator__Posted 1/26/2013 9:42:55 AM
You Have to Burn the Rope is the easiest game ever made.
---
Bear in my oatmeal!
#30Virus66Posted 1/26/2013 9:46:06 AM
Why Epic Yarn was stylistically appealing, the lack of challenge in that game really turned me off. Return to Dreamland had the difficulty right IMO for a Kirby game. Not too hard until you get to the end and then the second mode/challenges. I just hope they steer away from that in the Yoshi game.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?