Awesome idea by Nintendo to do HD remakes

#11IIICE_COLD(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 2:39:15 AM
dolabla posted...
+1

A game I really would like to see in HD is Resident Evil Remake.

Maybe Nintendo can talk to Capcom about doing an HD version of Resident Evil Remake? Keeping my fingers crossed.

A game I'd like to see in 1080p HD would be the original Metal Gear Solid from PSX, but with all of the original music, sounds and voice acting.
---
XBL GT: IIICE KOLD (Formerly known as IIICE COLD)
#12elheberPosted 1/24/2013 3:11:14 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
And yet Nintendo fanboys have a go at Sony for doing HD remakes.

I find it a bit hypocritical.

I wouldn't define games like God of War Collection or ICO & Shadow of the Colossus as "HD remakes". All they do is render at a higher resolution with newer rendering techniques, but no changes to the art and assets. I call them ports. Remakes are what I call games that have their visual assets actually remastered, such as Resident Evil (GCN), Legend of Zelda: OoT3D (3DS), or Conker: Live & Reloaded (Xbox).
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
| 3DS: Ulysses | PSN: Riot_Guy |
#13NerdstickPosted 1/24/2013 3:18:09 AM
Neutron15 posted...
Fatal Frame 4 or Fatal Frame: Deep Crimson Butterfly

Fatal Frame 2+4 HD Collection with Japanese language option would be the only non-MH game I'd be willing to spend $60 on.
#14noutBrPosted 1/24/2013 4:04:29 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
And yet Nintendo fanboys have a go at Sony for doing HD remakes.

I find it a bit hypocritical.

Zelda WW HD is an actual remake from what I gather, judging from the screens it's not just Zelda WW in HD like you would play it on an emulator. The HD PS2 games on PSN are just that, PS2 games displayed in HD, the same graphics viewed in a higher resolution.

I bought Okami HD even though I have the PS2 game and even though it certainly looks better (sharper and cleaner image), it's not as big of a difference as some people make it out to be. I'm really curious to see more footage of the Zelda WW remake because that looks like it will have a huge graphical overhaul.
---
m e g a m a n f o r e v e r