C'mon Nintendo where are the new IPs.

#1monkeyspoonPosted 1/24/2013 2:05:34 AM
Is anyone else sick of Nintendo making the same games over and over again. It's so predictable. It was obvious that Zelda, mario and mario kart would come to the WiiU. It's all mario this and mario that. What's worse is that they are prob ages away.

I want to be surprised like Nintendo did with pikmin on the GameCube. Nintendo seem to be living off the success they had before the Wii. Pikmin was prob Nintendo's last great new ip.

Nintendo I'm waiting for you to blow my mind. I know you can do it but so far you are failing.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#2Neutron15Posted 1/24/2013 2:06:26 AM
needs more Fatal Frame
---
The Cycle Of Hatred Can Never Be Broken
Jigoku , Futakomori , Mitsuganae
#3Chocobo115Posted 1/24/2013 2:08:56 AM
I pretty much agree that it's no suprise, same old etc.

But there's no denial that they are big system sellers, heck even I am so weakwilled that I base my potential Wii U purchase on if I like what I see with Zelda U & 3D Mario.
#4AhnoldDoodPosted 1/24/2013 2:09:29 AM
0/10.

Funny how you complain about Nintendo "not making any new IPs". Yeah, that's such an original thought.
#5PUNCHOUT1116Posted 1/24/2013 2:10:10 AM
Well they have that made a few new IPs here and there, but I get what you're saying. You want full-sized, retail experiences as do I. Don't get me wrong, I love there other stuff, but something new would be awesome too.

In a way, I'd say Kid Icarus Uprising was a "new" IP for them, as its really nothing like the older games lol.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#6MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 1/24/2013 2:11:41 AM
TC get real ok...no one buys Nintendo consoles for new IP's. It's Mario, Link, Samus and characters from those games. That is it. LOL at thinking Nintendo can do anything but recycle the same old games!
---
Proud owner of the Wii U!
#7TediousMattPosted 1/24/2013 2:12:29 AM
monkeyspoon, still trolling away.
I see he is now on this board instead of making endless "3DS vs Vita" and "Vita>3DS" topics. Awesome....
#8PUNCHOUT1116Posted 1/24/2013 2:13:16 AM
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...
TC get real ok...no one buys Nintendo consoles for new IP's. It's Mario, Link, Samus and characters from those games. That is it. LOL at thinking Nintendo can do anything but recycle the same old games!

All day, every day. You never miss a topic. You must be very proud.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#9nonexistingheroPosted 1/24/2013 2:14:21 AM
Even just the main Mario games have more variety than the entire Halo, Killzone and CoD franchises put together.

Anyhow, Nintendo has awesome new IP's and performs miracles with existing ones. There's nothing to complain about.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#10monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 2:18:00 AM
This is not a troll topic.

Wanting Nintendo to make new IPs is not being negative. It worked with pikmin. Nintendo need to take more risks or people will get bored.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)