C'mon Nintendo where are the new IPs.

#101megax11Posted 1/24/2013 12:53:08 PM
Chocobo115 posted...
squatch22 posted...
Chocobo115 posted...
megax11 posted...
I love how the Sony/MS fanboys can't find a retort to my post.

Sad fanboys are sad. That's what happens when you can't reply with logic, you stay silent. :)

The one only 2 ps3 exclusives in whole 2011 and only 4 exclusives 2008?
It's BS and you know it

Care to name them?

LittleBigPlanet
Metal Gear Solid 4
Resistance 2
Valkyria Chronicles
Motorstorm: Pafic Rift
Disgaea 3
Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty
White Knight Chronicles

Uncharted 3
LittleBigPlanet 2
Killzone 3
Resistance 3
Infamous 2
Disgaea 4
Motorstorm Apocalypse
Ratchet & Clank All 4 One
Yakuza 4

to mention the more interesting ones for thoose 2 years

Um, we're talking about first party IP's, buddy. Not third party. So, let me shorten that list for you.

LittleBigPlanet (NEW IP)
Resistance 2 (sequel)
Motorstorm: Pafic Rift (sequel)
Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty (sequel)

Uncharted 3 (sequel)
LittleBigPlanet 2 (sequel)
Killzone 3 (sequel)
Resistance 3 (sequel)
Infamous 2 (sequel)
Motorstorm Apocalypse (sequel)
Ratchet & Clank All 4 One (sequel)

So, again, my statement still stands. Where are MS and Sony's new IP's? It seems the blind fanboys want to mention Nintendo not bringing new IP's to the table. I don't see it happening on ANY of the HD consoles from the 7th gen.

Why did you leave out 2009 and 2010? Can you list those when it comes to first party exclusives, so I can see how many there were, and how many weren't sequels?
---
The ALL THINGS GAMING fanboy. PSWiiU60DSPVita FTW! 1356 games and still growing. XBL: GameMaster1178 PSN: megax28 Wii U: GameMaster1178
#102sonic777Posted 1/24/2013 12:53:51 PM
Nintendo in 2009:

NSMBW
Wii Fit Plus
Wii Sports Resort
Another Code: R
S&P
MP:T
PunchOut!!

All sequels or remakes

In 2011:
LoZ: SS
Kirby
Pandora's Tower
The Last Story

Except Conduit 2, that's all the games released for Wii that were exclusive period. XD
#103megax11Posted 1/24/2013 1:01:47 PM
sonic777 posted...
Nintendo in 2009:

NSMBW
Wii Fit Plus
Wii Sports Resort
Another Code: R
S&P
MP:T
PunchOut!!

All sequels or remakes

In 2011:
LoZ: SS
Kirby
Pandora's Tower
The Last Story

Except Conduit 2, that's all the games released for Wii that were exclusive period. XD

I always love it when trolls/fanboys leave parts out to make their claims. They throw logic right out of the window. Where's Xenoblade? Where are 2010's games? You put S&P in 2009, when it came out in 2010, in North America.

If you're mentioning Wii exclusives, and not first party, you forgot to add Epic Mickey (first game). I also don't see Lost in Shadow, and Donkey Kong Country Returns.

The fanboys and trolls are just trying so hard as of late. But, they fail at everything in life, including life itself, in my opinion. So much fail.
---
The ALL THINGS GAMING fanboy. PSWiiU60DSPVita FTW! 1356 games and still growing. XBL: GameMaster1178 PSN: megax28 Wii U: GameMaster1178
#104Chocobo115Posted 1/24/2013 1:27:35 PM
Fine fine, but there have been several new first party IPs from Sony this gen, MS I can only think of a handful new. I can't think of anything from Nintendo since Pikmin that wasn't a spin-off an overall popular series.
#105TrixonePosted 1/24/2013 1:34:54 PM
Peeps like me have moved out from their tried IP, the same Metroid, Zelda, Mario, ad infinitum, ages ago. Here's the thing, those IPs are like fast food. The few kids will love it whilst the vast majority won't. But it's better to invest on something a few will buy than risking creating a new food that these few kids won't like. So if I have fed you pizza for the last 20 years or so, I'm not going to bring broccaflower or something different because why?
---
PS3 60 RIP | Slim | Vaio VGN-FE | Deneb AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE OC'd
Playing: SSFIV:AE, DS - Samurai of Legend
#106DemonDog666Posted 1/24/2013 1:41:37 PM
Trixone posted...
Peeps like me have moved out from their tried IP, the same Metroid, Zelda, Mario, ad infinitum, ages ago. Here's the thing, those IPs are like fast food. The few kids will love it whilst the vast majority won't. But it's better to invest on something a few will buy than risking creating a new food that these few kids won't like. So if I have fed you pizza for the last 20 years or so, I'm not going to bring broccaflower or something different because why?

With thinking like that pizza never would have been invented. There is a difference between new and stupid, just because something is new doesn't mean it has to be stupid.
#107SuperShyGuy9000Posted 1/24/2013 1:53:48 PM
Trixone posted...

Same 'ol Nintendo games, they sure are all the same

http://i50.tinypic.com/2d1s03r.jpg

Yup all exactly the same
#108AiddonPosted 1/24/2013 1:56:05 PM
maybe if people would actually SUPPORT THE NEW IPS then Nintendo might be more inclined to try new stuff. Instead, most people who cry for innovation are actually pretenders. Moving on
#109Elem187Posted 1/24/2013 2:00:19 PM
Dude the system is 2 months old, why would you expect Nintendo to release information on EVERY last thing they are working on??? Just let it happen... Acid Ghost sounds extremely experimental, if they can pull it off and its fun, they may have a new hit IP.

Nintendo always creates new IP's, but if they don't sell well they aren't going to revisit them. You see Mario, Zelda and Samus alot is because they sell alot. Nintendo is in the business to make money, first and foremost. They know what their fans want, so they provide that product/service.

If Nintendo tried to market to Monkspoon, they would end up like Sony, never making a dime of a profit off of a system. Nintendo only does video games, they don't have a robust TV business to fall back on. If Nintendo fails to turn a profit, they are out of the console business. Sony can probably afford to not turn a profit on the PS4 like they did with the PS3, the Move, the Eye, the Vita..

But if Sony also strikes out with hte PS4, like they did with the PS3, its going to be their last console as I doubt the president of Sony will let the president of Sony video gaming division keep hemorhagging even more money after the last 4 flops in a 10 year span.
#110squatch22Posted 1/24/2013 2:02:23 PM
Elem187 posted...
they don't have a robust TV business to fall back on.

Neither does Sony...
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg