C'mon Nintendo where are the new IPs.

#31MasterLink2012Posted 1/24/2013 5:47:50 AM
Nintendo doesn't need new IP's. Because people WILL complain that they should stick to the older ones.
It's never good enough for some people. It's really stupid.
#32TiamatKillerPosted 1/24/2013 5:49:35 AM
AhnoldDood posted...
0/10.

Funny how you complain about Nintendo "not making any new IPs". Yeah, that's such an original thought.

Heaven forbid someone should be jaded by Nintendo's 1st party titles, and want to spice things up a bit with some new ones.

Crawl back to your hole.
---
i5-3570k @3.4GHZ_GTX 560Ti (2GB)_Asus P8Z77-V Pro_Samsung 840 (250GB)_1TB Seagate_8GB RAM_Zalman 9900 MAX_CoolerMaster HAF 912
#33monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 5:52:55 AM
TiamatKiller posted...
AhnoldDood posted...
0/10.

Funny how you complain about Nintendo "not making any new IPs". Yeah, that's such an original thought.

Heaven forbid someone should be jaded by Nintendo's 1st party titles, and want to spice things up a bit with some new ones.

Crawl back to your hole.

Thanks. Like I've said before I want Nintendo to give me something I'm not expecting. When I bought the WiiU I knew a mario, mario kart and Zelda would come for it. That's why I bought it. That doesn't meant that is all I want the WiiU for. I want Nintendo to surprise me.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#34GloryChaosPosted 1/24/2013 5:53:28 AM
MasterLink2012 posted...
Nintendo doesn't need new IP's. Because people WILL complain that they should stick to the older ones.

The people who complain about Nintendo needing to stick to their old ones shouldn't always be listened to. That's why we got multiple Mario games in a three month time span last year. And those are probably the same people who ignore quality third party titles because they're holding out for the next Mario or Zelda game.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#35pedrovay2004Posted 1/24/2013 5:54:29 AM
Neutron15 posted...
needs more Fatal Frame

Only if they do it right this time. If they make another Fatal Frame like the Wii version of 2, they can just let the franchise die.
#36laxnd23Posted 1/24/2013 5:54:52 AM
Because the other consoles have new first party IPs all the time /sarcasm.

In today's game market, new IPs come along very rarely from first parties. They come from third parties now.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
#37Dartpaw86Posted 1/24/2013 6:07:20 AM
What Nintendo should do is make sequels or remakes for the Wii U of lesser known IPs that have potential.

"Dillon's Rolling Western"
"Crimson Shroud"
"Denpamen"
#38monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 6:11:59 AM
laxnd23 posted...
Because the other consoles have new first party IPs all the time /sarcasm.

In today's game market, new IPs come along very rarely from first parties. They come from third parties now.

They do actually. Well at least Sony do. That keeps them exciting. Every year there are new IPs to get excited about as you haven't played any other entries as its brand new. Especially looking forward to Last of Us and Beyond. Both brand new IPs I've never played before. Far more exciting than an inevitable mario game.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#39ChipChippersonPosted 1/24/2013 6:13:22 AM
GloryChaos posted...
MasterLink2012 posted...

And those are probably the same people who ignore quality third party titles because they're holding out for the next Mario or Zelda game.

Now that's a sentiment I can get behind. They let good games rot on shelves as they sit on their thumbs waiting for Zelda, then honestly wonder why Nintendo doesn't get better 3rd party support. They haven't learned that it's a self fulfilling prophecy yet.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#40Reginleif20Posted 1/24/2013 6:18:57 AM
The issue isn't having games from the same franchises
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it