Stolen Game Pad, Phoned Nintendo...

#41stromvancouverPosted 1/24/2013 12:58:46 PM
TC is lying. He doesn't have a girlfriend.
---
3DS FC: 4081-5497-5635
#42spartansbrotherPosted 1/24/2013 1:34:46 PM
Hejiru posted...
If this was the 3DS board we'd be seeing new topics titled "I just stole some guy's Gamepad!" and "Help! I'm a Gamepad who's been stolen!"

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/65267705
---
*wipes brown*
#43mjc0961Posted 1/24/2013 1:38:56 PM
Zozzilla_MkII posted...
Surely theft is covered under the warranty, though? They have to send you a replacement if they have any.

ITP: Absolutely no knowledge of warranties.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#44SadLink(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 11:45:18 AM
I know how this sounds but I promise this is not a joke topic!
This really happened to me!
I don't understand why nothing else was taken either.
Like some other posters here, I too am suspicious that someone in the the house is:
lying to me
has broken and disposed of it
etc
etc
etc
#45SadLink(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 11:33:21 AM
I phoned Nintendo back.
They say that the repairs dept still has not made their decision about whether they can sell me a replacement or not.
#46darkjedilinkPosted 1/28/2013 11:35:02 AM
x23sephiroth23x posted...
It actually sounds possible that they'd steal only the gamepad. It's possible
The person who stole it was under the impression it was just an accessory for the normal Wii like quite a few people think so they only took the gamepad and didn't bother looking for a system because maybe the person who did it had a Wii?

Name one person whom can be verified as actually believing the GamePad is just a Wii accessory.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#47Darkside_ShadowPosted 1/28/2013 2:04:42 PM
Your girlfriend has traded it for crack. It happens all the time bru.

#48SadLink(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 5:25:32 PM
Darkside_Shadow posted...
Your girlfriend has traded it for crack. It happens all the time bru.

Is your girlfriend a crack head Darkside?
#49SadLink(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 5:26:57 PM
darkjedilink posted...
x23sephiroth23x posted...
It actually sounds possible that they'd steal only the gamepad. It's possible
The person who stole it was under the impression it was just an accessory for the normal Wii like quite a few people think so they only took the gamepad and didn't bother looking for a system because maybe the person who did it had a Wii?

Name one person whom can be verified as actually believing the GamePad is just a Wii accessory.

It's not verified
but still it's possible.
#50HeaderHogPosted 1/28/2013 5:29:34 PM
Ryan Si posted...
This is completely ridiculous. Not even a crackhead is stupid enough to break into someone's home and only take a Wii U GamePad. Fake a** story.

If he were faking it, then don't you think he would act like its Nintendo's fault more?
---
Bacon.
This sig is instantly awesome.