An hd update of MGS the Twin Snakes would be awesome

#1Fez_WatleyPosted 1/24/2013 11:13:38 AM
2 and 3 looked great on the ps3 in hd, and i'm sure the TS would too. In fact, they should release the whole hd collection with the TS added on the WiiU.
#2P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/24/2013 11:14:52 AM
Hell, a VC release would be good enough for me!
---
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#3NeojianXPosted 1/24/2013 11:21:59 AM(edited)
I'm getting sick of you. It already had an HD release for the Gamecube, and it had progressive scan. Get real dude. Stop being so obviously Company!! It looked better than it would on the PS3 and the X360. I've had them all dude. That game looking as good as it does on the Gamecube, would need a patch fix for the PS3 version. Just like Bayonetta did for the PS3. You will actually get to finish Bayonetta 2 on the WiiU.

Something I never got to do with Bayonetta on the Broke software PS3 or the Broke Hardware X360. Yeah!

Oh and Zelda Twilight Princess looks the same on the Gamecube as it does on the Wii.

It was finish almost a year before it's release on the Gamecube, to make the WiiU version.

MGS Twin Snakes would look the same on the Gamecube as it would on the WiiU.
---
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )
#4CrystalKing5426Posted 1/24/2013 11:19:31 AM
MGS fanboys really hate that game, probably because it was never on a Sony console.
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Official Groudon of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
#5Jaime_BennPosted 1/24/2013 11:24:13 AM
"Backflips off rockets are too unrealistic!"
---
According to Pachter, my i5 and 7850 is weak :(
#6phacesPosted 1/24/2013 11:36:27 AM
CrystalKing5426 posted...
MGS fanboys really hate that game, probably because it was never on a Sony console.

Maybe because its legitimately inferior to the original beside graphics and the addition of first person?

Nintendo fanboys wouldn't know that, would they?
#740DribylfPosted 1/24/2013 11:40:56 AM
Twin Snakes is inferior compared to the original

They should just remake the original. Kojima said he wanted to do it.
---
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990
#8AwayFromHerePosted 1/24/2013 11:47:58 AM
The first person shooting broke the game, and the inclusion of the M9 didn't help.

The game wasn't retooled for that and it took away all challenge. Twin Snakes had the easiest Big Boss run, without question.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#9P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/24/2013 11:48:07 AM
Lol at the butthurt in here
---
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#10Fez_Watley(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 12:51:12 PM
NeojianX posted...
I'm getting sick of you. It already had an HD release for the Gamecube, and it had progressive scan. Get real dude. Stop being so obviously Company!! It looked better than it would on the PS3 and the X360. I've had them all dude. That game looking as good as it does on the Gamecube, would need a patch fix for the PS3 version. Just like Bayonetta did for the PS3. You will actually get to finish Bayonetta 2 on the WiiU.

Something I never got to do with Bayonetta on the Broke software PS3 or the Broke Hardware X360. Yeah!

Oh and Zelda Twilight Princess looks the same on the Gamecube as it does on the Wii.

It was finish almost a year before it's release on the Gamecube, to make the WiiU version.

MGS Twin Snakes would look the same on the Gamecube as it would on the WiiU.

Wow, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.