XSEED Says It Has No Plans To Bring any Fatal Frame To North America

#11IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/24/2013 12:00:43 PM
The_Hyphenator posted...
NeojianX posted...
Who gives a damn when Fatal Frame 4 is JP only for the Wii. I get you now. You don't like Money. That is it. Ha ha ha ha! : )

...who are you talking to?

He's crazy just ignore him
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#12PedroMontanaPosted 1/24/2013 12:02:40 PM
I'm really wondering why Tecmo Koei are not more eager to do something about this. They tend to publish absurdly niche games, yet with this relatively established franchise they do nothing to let Nintendo publish it.

Seriously, i remember when i bought Samurai Warriors Katana it came with an advertisement for Jockey game...
---
No More Heroes
#13NeojianXPosted 1/24/2013 12:03:00 PM
The WiiU tablet could work like a blessed camera and it could pick up on various Ghost in a Fatal Frame game.

But never mind. It would be JP only. ...and I don't give a damn about games coming out there.
---
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )
#14TerotrousPosted 1/24/2013 12:04:18 PM
The_Hyphenator posted...
It's disappointing, but understandable. XSEED is a team of less than 20 people; they have to be pretty picky about what they do and don't localize. At least they were honest and replied personally.

Yeah, it's not like all of those dungeon crawlers that no one wants are going to localize themselves.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Die Hard"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#15NeojianXPosted 1/24/2013 12:04:49 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
The_Hyphenator posted...
NeojianX posted...
Who gives a damn when Fatal Frame 4 is JP only for the Wii. I get you now. You don't like Money. That is it. Ha ha ha ha! : )

...who are you talking to?

He's crazy just ignore him

But I have and like money. : )

I have a lot of physical copies of games also. Like FF1, FF2 and FF3.
---
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )