The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Anyone else not bowled over by the Wind Waker remake?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone else not bowled over by the Wind Waker remake?
2 years ago#1
Something about the screenshots makes it look really cold and uninviting, and frankly I think it doesn't look remarkably better than the original.
---
Too crazy for Boys town.Too much of a boy for crazy town.
2 years ago#2
LOL, ok
---
NNID - Wingo84
Currently playing: Darksiders 2, ZombiU Survival
2 years ago#3
...ummm, what?
---
lol
2 years ago#4
I'm not I don't like nintendo first party games, but i will pick up a Wii U if they annouce a new yugioh game, I know cheesy right.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
2 years ago#5
It looks pretty good to me, though I'm not entirely thrilled because I didn't like WW.
2 years ago#6
Too much bloom. Original > this mess.
2 years ago#7
On that note I heard that the Mother series is working on prototyptes, the began with mother a and now are on mother f
---
Nintendo ID - Jellitoe
2 years ago#8
I'm not bowled over by it. I actually think it looks really good, but HD remakes are only good for people who never played the original, or people who don't get many games in the first place.

I can tell you right now, I have no time to replay a game from 10 years ago.. I got like 8 games coming between Feb-April and who knows how long it will take to finish those.
---
Wii U: kuebel33 - Wii: 8877 3660 6443 4949 - XboxLive, psn, & Steam: DirtiestQBizzy
3DS: Q : 2449-4627-4540 | playing: Gears3, ZombiU, Blops 2, NSMBU
2 years ago#9
Im not. I beat the game already. What am I going to spend $50 to play a game I already own again? Derp, no.

Not only that but I absolutely loathed the sailing in the game. Even just making a left hand turn was a chore. I dont think I can deal with it again.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
2 years ago#10
MerisYaki posted...
Too much bloom. Original > this mess.

they got rid of the cel shading. thats a good thing.

bad cel shading -
http://www.nintendoenthusiast.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/windwaker1280x9608xqcsawx8.jpg

good cel shading -
http://nekoload.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/darkcloud2.jpg

remake it like this and be all over it.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone else not bowled over by the Wind Waker remake?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived