Going to be buying my first nintendo system in quite awhile...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Going to be buying my first nintendo system in quite awhile...

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
3 years ago#21
why is it when buying controllers people never think to look on ebay for them? seriously you can get old motes for a fraction of the retail price on there.

User Info: darkjedilink

darkjedilink
3 years ago#22
DeathSoul2000 posted...
why is it when buying controllers people never think to look on ebay for them? seriously you can get old motes for a fraction of the retail price on there.

People think it all the time. As a matter of fact, when the price for the Wii U Pro Controller was named, people were linking to ebay for the DualShock3 as proof that the Pro Controller was way overpriced.
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie

User Info: RahzarX

RahzarX
3 years ago#23
You're also going to want 2 nunchucks if your friends are going to play Nintendo Land with you.
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."

User Info: Hawke0

Hawke0
3 years ago#24
He'll want two nunchuks no matter what.
Monster Hunter Tri is one of the best Capcom games of this generation.
Of course, that's not saying much.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Going to be buying my first nintendo system in quite awhile...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived