Was I the only one who expected WII VC titles to be played on the Wii U OS?

#1Godstriker8Posted 1/24/2013 4:58:42 PM
Cause having to boot up the old Wii OS, and do a process that takes 3 mnutes, seems like a much larger hassle then it needed to be. I don't Sony charging for PS1 classics more than once over 3 systems.
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#2AhnoldDoodPosted 1/24/2013 4:59:43 PM
Your comment just oozes stupidity.
#3mjc0961Posted 1/24/2013 5:01:37 PM
Godstriker8 posted...
Cause having to boot up the old Wii OS, and do a process that takes 3 mnutes, seems like a much larger hassle then it needed to be. I don't Sony charging for PS1 classics more than once over 3 systems.

Yeah, they're just charging for the PS3 you need to put the PS1 games on the Vita.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#4Godstriker8(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 5:07:37 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
Your comment just oozes stupidity.

If that's all you have to say, you can't be much brighter.
---
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#5AhnoldDoodPosted 1/24/2013 5:08:09 PM
Godstriker8 posted...

That doesn't make any damn sense.
#6Godstriker8(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 5:15:24 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
Godstriker8 posted...

That doesn't make any damn sense.

Going into a topic and only saying effectively "You're dumb" , and then leaving is a response I'd expect from an elementary school student.
---
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#7darkjedilinkPosted 1/24/2013 5:16:52 PM
Godstriker8 posted...

Nintendo told us BEFORE THE WII U LAUNCHED that we'd have to play Wii VC titles in Wii Mode, with no ability to use the GamePad.

You are not the only person who expected such ability. However, if you were STILL expecting it AFTER being told it wasn't going to happen, not many good things can be said about your intelligence.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#8Godstriker8(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 5:28:06 PM
darkjedilink posted...
Godstriker8 posted...

Nintendo told us BEFORE THE WII U LAUNCHED that we'd have to play Wii VC titles in Wii Mode, with no ability to use the GamePad.

You are not the only person who expected such ability. However, if you were STILL expecting it AFTER being told it wasn't going to happen, not many good things can be said about your intelligence.

I wasn't aware that my level of intelligence is based on how much pre-release Wii U knowledge I read.
---
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#9AhnoldDoodPosted 1/24/2013 5:29:20 PM
Godstriker8 posted...
I wasn't aware that my level of intelligence is based on how much pre-release Wii U knowledge I read.

1) The hypocrisy considering what you said to me.

2) darkjedilink is right. If you read that Wii VC won't automatically work on the Wii U OS, but still think it will, yeah, you're not that bright.