Does it cost more to put games in native 1080p resolution?

#31crynryanPosted 1/26/2013 5:41:10 PM
Theres 2D and 3D they are diff don't try to twist them in saying there the same.

They are the same. Just instead of using meshes and models, they just use textures. Pretty much every sprite you see in a 2D game is actually 4 vertices in the shape of a rectangle, with a texture applied to it.

What I'm thinking, Kano, is that you should go learn some stuff about modern game design. Then you can come back and then we could possibly have an intelligent conversation without you trying to convince others that you know absolutely nothing about what you're talking about.
---
Got any ideas to make a game with? Hit me up with them if you do.
#32Kano92Posted 1/27/2013 7:33:19 AM(edited)
crynryan posted...
Theres 2D and 3D they are diff don't try to twist them in saying there the same.

They are the same. Just instead of using meshes and models, they just use textures. Pretty much every sprite you see in a 2D game is actually 4 vertices in the shape of a rectangle, with a texture applied to it.

What I'm thinking, Kano, is that you should go learn some stuff about modern game design. Then you can come back and then we could possibly have an intelligent conversation without you trying to convince others that you know absolutely nothing about what you're talking about.

I won't deny what your saying and I don't care about that stuff. Do you really think most gamers know how games are made from start to finish ? I never argued about how games are designed. If it's ok with you I'll keep my intelligence for something else worth while. Why don't you get some more intelligence and stay on topic. What I am saying though 3D takes more power to run then 2D. Thats the point I'm making. If they can run 2D at 1080p then lets see them do 3D at 1080p.
---
Dust collecting Wii's sold more consoles but don't mean nothing,
Play any Skyrim,COD,GOW,SF4,MK,GT5,FORZA,MassEf,Gears,DarkS,BF3,RE5,Portal..No didn't think so
#33Kano92Posted 1/27/2013 8:03:15 AM
darkjedilink posted...
Kano92 posted...
Those are 2D games thats easy. Lets see 3D games at 1080p @60fps. This is what I was saying in my post if you cared to read. Your the dumbass for not reading it completely.

You said it couldn't be done. I proved it can. I'm sorry you're mad for being wrong, but "dem's the breaks, kid."

You proved nothing, I never said anywhere that wii u couldn't do 2D. I just want to see it do 3D at 1080p.
---
Dust collecting Wii's sold more consoles but don't mean nothing,
Play any Skyrim,COD,GOW,SF4,MK,GT5,FORZA,MassEf,Gears,DarkS,BF3,RE5,Portal..No didn't think so