people complain about the lack of launch titles....

#1EazyERockPosted 1/24/2013 5:58:24 PM
... the SNES launched with 3, the N64 with 2...

yeah, that argument makes sense
---
not changing this sig until RG3 wins Rookie of the Year
#2PUNCHOUT1116Posted 1/24/2013 5:59:34 PM
I personally found the launch line up to be impressive. Not sure what the fuss is about :/
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#3EazyERock(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 6:15:19 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
I personally found the launch line up to be impressive. Not sure what the fuss is about :/

haters gonna hate pretty much...

360 relies on Call of Duty, and if the PS3 wasnt a blu ray player, no one would care..

now the popular insult is that Nintendo relies on the same IPs... hey Ford, why do you still make Mustangs?, hey McDonalds why do you still make Big Macs?, hey Pizza Hut, why you still make pan crust pizza?, hey Microsoft, why are you still making Halo and Gears of War games when the main story ended?? see, doesnt make much sense..
---
#4PUNCHOUT1116Posted 1/24/2013 6:20:26 PM
EazyERock posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

360 relies on Call of Duty, and if the PS3 wasnt a blu ray player, no one would care..

now the popular insult is that Nintendo relies on the same IPs... hey Ford, why do you still make Mustangs?, hey McDonalds why do you still make Big Macs?, hey Pizza Hut, why you still make pan crust pizza?, hey Microsoft, why are you still making Halo and Gears of War games when the main story ended?? see, doesnt make much sense..

I agree that the N does get some unfair backlash
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#5EazyERock(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 6:22:27 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
EazyERock posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

dont get me wrong, i can enjoy the 360 and ps3 as much as the next guy, but some of the complaints i see just make me laugh..

lets hope to get a solid Goldeneye type game, m i rite punch?
---
#6shinra35800Posted 1/24/2013 6:31:10 PM
it's not launch period anymore and still no games other than about 2 or 3 :P
#7EazyERock(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 6:34:02 PM
shinra35800 posted...
it's not launch period anymore and still no games other than about 2 or 3 :P

the n64 was around for months before getting new games after the launch... whats your point?

im not saying i DONT want new games, but cheese and rice man, saying a console is DOOMED because of the amount of launch titles is probably one of the most ignorant things ive ever heard
---
#8PUNCHOUT1116Posted 1/24/2013 7:52:52 PM
EazyERock posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
EazyERock posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

dont get me wrong, i can enjoy the 360 and ps3 as much as the next guy, but some of the complaints i see just make me laugh..

lets hope to get a solid Goldeneye type game, m i rite punch?

Fo sho
---
#9Faceman_Posted 1/24/2013 8:19:46 PM
The PS3 launched with no games for like 2 and a half years.
#10somebody336Posted 1/24/2013 8:21:47 PM
EazyE ftw
---
http://crabdom.cu.cc/forums/index.php