So this $1 vc transfer thing..

#201darkjedilinkPosted 1/25/2013 1:11:28 PM
Baha05 posted...
darkjedilink posted...
So you're a hypocritical liar in denial now?

Again so says the guy using rape as an example, extremist fanboy.

It wasn't extremist at all. You think that being told "No, it's not happening" actually means "Yes, it's a confirmed fact. Bank on it."

The rape parallel is right there.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#202icarus231Posted 1/25/2013 1:13:16 PM
Baha05 posted...
icarus231 posted...
So again in that logic we should mail our original zelda cartridge back for the new version since we already paid for it. Give up you lost

No again big difference in buying a physical copy of a game and buying digital. Learn the damn difference and get with the times.

There is no difference other then the media. You will be sadly dissapointed when ms or sony does not let you play your digital content because the are no longer bc compatible
#203Baha05Posted 1/25/2013 1:13:50 PM
darkjedilink posted...
It wasn't extremist at all. You think that being told "No, it's not happening" actually means "Yes, it's a confirmed fact. Bank on it."

No that was extreme and you made you case worse off for saying so.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#204darkjedilinkPosted 1/25/2013 1:14:09 PM
diggyfresh posted...
What you're paying for is the experience of having the game on the Wii U. That's all. And N has valued that experience. It's NOT FREE. Take it or leave it.

Pretty much this. It's absolutely no different than having to pay to play online on MS or having to spend two to three times as much money for a Sony memory card for the Vita than any other available memory option.

Wait, it IS different - it's a crapton cheaper.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#205icarus231Posted 1/25/2013 1:14:14 PM
diggyfresh posted...
How about the difference in price for NES and SNES. How come it's $1 for NES and $1.50 for SNES? If the cost is to cover the emulation onto the Wii U then is it 50% more expensive to do an SNES game?

I don't think so.

What you're paying for is the experience of having the game on the Wii U. That's all. And N has valued that experience. It's NOT FREE. Take it or leave it.

Exactly.
#206Baha05Posted 1/25/2013 1:15:50 PM
icarus231 posted...
There is no difference other then the media. You will be sadly dissapointed when ms or sony does not let you play your digital content because the are no longer bc compatible

Except that digital purchases tend to..oh I don't know BE TIRED TO AN ACCOUNT OF SOME SORT. And yes I will be disappointed in that but chances are very slim of it happening and if they did it would sink their consoles like really fast.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#207darkjedilinkPosted 1/25/2013 1:16:00 PM
Baha05 posted...
darkjedilink posted...

No that was extreme and you made you case worse off for saying so.

Coming from someone who stated that my bedroom Wii was actually streaming games to my television in my living room because it's physically impossible to play VC games off the Wii U, I'll take that with a grain of salt.
---
#208Baha05Posted 1/25/2013 1:16:44 PM
darkjedilink posted...
Coming from someone who stated that my bedroom Wii was actually streaming games to my television in my living room because it's physically impossible to play VC games off the Wii U, I'll take that with a grain of salt.

Except I never said that.
---
#209icarus231Posted 1/25/2013 1:17:53 PM
Baha05 posted...
icarus231 posted...

Except that digital purchases tend to..oh I don't know BE TIRED TO AN ACCOUNT OF SOME SORT. And yes I will be disappointed in that but chances are very slim of it happening and if they did it would sink their consoles like really fast.

you seem to feel nintendo owes you something, they dont if yo udont like it and its no big deal dont upgrade. Easy enough.
#210Baha05Posted 1/25/2013 1:19:21 PM
icarus231 posted...
you seem to feel nintendo owes you something, they dont if yo udont like it and its no big deal dont upgrade. Easy enough.

Except they do if they want their online taking serious for this generation.
---