So this $1 vc transfer thing..

#271Baha05Posted 1/25/2013 3:31:16 PM
BlazeFaia posted...
That's exactly what I'm betting on. Which is why I said re-release for years. Even those who HAVEN'T bought it the first time wouldn't buy it by next year's re-release as they know how bad it is. They've got it made right now. It's because Nintendo never sells at a loss. They'll always make a profit on each system sold.

Yeah but not everything Nintendo sells has made them a lot of money and since Sonic 06 is infamous only the die hard fans of Sonic 06 and maybe people too young to know what it is would buy it.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#272BlazeFaiaPosted 1/25/2013 3:35:17 PM
Baha05 posted...
BlazeFaia posted...
That's exactly what I'm betting on. Which is why I said re-release for years. Even those who HAVEN'T bought it the first time wouldn't buy it by next year's re-release as they know how bad it is. They've got it made right now. It's because Nintendo never sells at a loss. They'll always make a profit on each system sold.

Yeah but not everything Nintendo sells has made them a lot of money and since Sonic 06 is infamous only the die hard fans of Sonic 06 and maybe people too young to know what it is would buy it.

Or Grumps fans. Or for the novelty of having the worst game ever made. I sold that **** years ago. But I'm thinking of snagging a copy JUST to say I have that ****. XD
---
Companion Cube for Brawl!
http://i.imgur.com/tjDSN.png
#273Baha05Posted 1/25/2013 3:36:42 PM
BlazeFaia posted...
Or Grumps fans. Or for the novelty of having the worst game ever made. I sold that **** years ago. But I'm thinking of snagging a copy JUST to say I have that ****. XD

That too though point is and with how Nintendo operates sometimes investing into Sonic 06 for re-releases would start building up debt, it's that bad a game.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U