When will we get a Zelda game where Link is female?

#81FoppePosted 1/28/2013 10:30:26 PM
Super Princess Zelda...
I would buy it.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#82DarkZV2BetaPosted 1/30/2013 1:54:47 AM
Zakuroo posted...
hehehe

whats she going to do, save a MAN?

BWA HAHAHA

Are you trying to say a Female Link couldn't save a Female Zelda?

What've you got against possible Lesbians, eh?!

Do people still not get that Zelda and Link are not lovers?
---
AMD CACHING = NOT YET FINISHED
a high end card gets bg3 1080p maxed around 200fps ~The Q on BF3.
#83jackorhoadsPosted 1/30/2013 2:30:41 AM
We'll get that when we have a female Mario. Link is a guy end of, idk why people want a girl version...unless they have strange ideas for the link/zelda relationship.
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#84tuznecotePosted 1/30/2013 2:44:11 AM
As much as I would looooove a female Link there is no need to mess with the formula. Link is a male the end. To many characters are being remixed for the modern world which is silly because they should just introduce another character rather than change up whats worked for years.

I suppose in the case of Link it does make abit more sense because Link is re-incarnation everytime so yes I suppose one could be female but.... naww leave it. What I want is a badass female lead in Grand theft Auto. I don't know why Rockstar has chickened out on this. They are innovators and could pull of a decent female lead and slap a few of the "I don't wanna play females" weirdos down to accept a different character choice.
#85niels200683Posted 1/30/2013 3:38:26 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
I'm not the most knowledgeable about the Zelda franchise mythos, but... why not just make Zelda playable? And I don't mean weak sexist crap like that Peach game, I mean Zelda just adventuring and s***. Like, she pulls a princess and the pauper deal and goes out to experience the world, but instead of learning a boring lesson, she gets into adventures or whatever. Not weak, not changing the gameplay much, just Zelda stepping up because Link is missing or something.

Link is missing or something...
hmm, does this make anyone think of the beginning of Windwaker, about why hyrule was flooded?

'The hero of time did not appear'

If this was the game, I would love Zelda to fail, causing her to seek out the gods (through the last 3 dungeons) to flood the land as the last option for survival in the final part of the game.
---
I'm famous on Miiverse, you know.
-Curse all these sock-eating gnomes!-
#86AceMosPosted 1/30/2013 3:55:22 AM
Zohar_Metatron posted...
I thought they'd mentioned considering this once.

they did

miyamoto has said its possible for the hero to be female it just hasnt happened yet

ppl fail to under stand that link isnt so much reincarnating as his hero spirt passes on to new heros as need be

if it was normal reincarnation we couldnt have the hero's shade in TP

and zelda isnt reincarnating or spirt passing at all

she has the blood of the goddess hylia and when its needed a FEMALE will be born with her power

so a male zelda cant happen with out alot of rule bending

but a female link can easly happen and probly has just that story has yet to be told

heck ill give u a start point

a link is born to the gerudo done by the goddess's to help redeem there tribe from the sins of ganon
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#87BlueFlameBatPosted 1/31/2013 8:19:19 PM
leopoldshark posted...
The Legend of Linka: The Sandwich of Fate?

I am so ****ing sick of comments like that! You have just lost any respect I could ever have for you.
---
"BlueFlameBat has not entered any biographical information. It's probably none of your damn business anyway." -G4TV profile
There is still no escape.