---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#2AlustarPosted 1/25/2013 5:40:34 AM
Already happened on the CDI
#3FoppePosted 1/25/2013 5:41:31 AM
CD-i baby, CD-i.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#4GencoilPosted 1/25/2013 5:41:54 AM
It kind of happened in Spirit Tracks, didn't it?
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#5KAMMYqueen(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 5:48:05 AM
the cdi never hapened ask Nintendo
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#6GencoilPosted 1/25/2013 6:26:09 AM
KAMMYqueen posted...

Heck, they didn't even publish those games. Philips Media did. In other words, not official, not canon.
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#7FoppePosted 1/25/2013 8:04:09 AM
They gave Philiphs permission to make those games.
It doesn't matter if they are canon or if Nintendo denies that they exist, the truth is that those games were officially released with Nintendos blessing.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#8darkjedilinkPosted 1/25/2013 8:04:55 AM
Gencoil posted...
KAMMYqueen posted...

Heck, they didn't even publish those games. Philips Media did. In other words, not official, not canon.

They're official. Nintendo gave them the rights.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#9_Sovereign_Posted 1/25/2013 8:32:53 AM
When they change the title to " The Legend of Link".....

I don't know.
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#10FoppePosted 1/25/2013 8:36:53 AM
The Legend of Link: A Zelda to the Past.
---