The Game That Would Get Me To Buy The WiiU

#1PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 1/25/2013 9:31:50 AM
I haven't purchased a WiiU yet. Not because I think it's a poor system or anything, but because none of the games have piqued my interest yet. But after reading about how the new Smash Bros will be shown at E3, I may be purchasing it a lot sooner than I anticipated.

The only reason I bought my Gamecube was for Smash. After that, I was introduced to a whole slew of games. One of my personal favorites, Eternal Darkness.
---
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!
#2NeojianXPosted 1/25/2013 9:54:42 AM
Culdcept and Fatal Frame.

But Culdcept is JP only for the DS and the 3DS and Fatal Frame 4 is JP only for the Wii. Hummm?!
---
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )
#3PlayaMadeTxn05(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 9:58:13 AM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
I haven't purchased a WiiU yet. Not because I think it's a poor system or anything, but because none of the games have piqued my interest yet. But after reading about how the new Smash Bros will be shown at E3, I may be purchasing it a lot sooner than I anticipated.

The only reason I bought my Gamecube was for Smash. After that, I was introduced to a whole slew of games. One of my personal favorites, Eternal Darkness.

I've never played Fatal Frame. Is it as scary as some say it is?
---
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!
#4Zato InfinitePosted 1/25/2013 9:58:29 AM
Waiting for GTA V to be announced myself.
#5sentoworfPosted 1/25/2013 10:09:40 AM
I was getting one for Smash but now I want it for X
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#6JackalPosted 1/25/2013 10:10:34 AM
Monster Hunter U. So I'll be getting one next month or early March.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak
#7mashuPosted 1/25/2013 10:35:10 AM
For me its Monolith Soft's new title, but now that Atlus is doing an RPG on the Wii U too, its a done deal. When I get one, not a matter of if. Sure, once I have a Wii U I'll probably pick up some other things too - SMB is likely to be one - but these two games sealed the deal. I'm just waiting until one or the other of them is close to being out, which may be a while.

The game that could be closer and would get me to fall all over myself rushing into the store to get a Wii U very soon would be PSO2. Its possible, given that its coming out for the Vita and it was also on the leaked upcoming/rumored game listing from a while back, but I'm not holding my breath. I'd have expected it to have been mentioned along with the other things during the recent ND, as if it was coming it should be fairly close. We'll see. PSO2's release on the Wii U would be epic - three must-have titles for me and toss in a few other great games I'm sure will come and I wouldn't care less what else gets released or not.
#8ADHDguitarPosted 1/25/2013 10:35:49 AM
You, my good man, are a reasonable fellow.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2