The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Nintendo is catering to ME!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo is catering to ME!
2 years ago#1
Didn't buy any games on Wii VC, so I get to buy it with the updates for $5 while loyal fans who bought it have to pay $6 total for the same game. It's lolworthy.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
2 years ago#2
I already own most of the old games anyway so can just play them on my PC making them look and play better than they ever could normally. Yay me.
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.
2 years ago#3
Wonder if they'll still sell games on the Wii shop channel for the VC.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
2 years ago#4
Are you a PAL Gamer? Because if you are, you still get a bad deal with getting 50 Hz games instead of 60 Hz, often resulting in Slower Music and such
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
2 years ago#5
Didn't buy any games on Wii VC, so I get to buy it with the updates for $5 while loyal fans who bought it have to pay $6 total for the same game.

nope. you're going to pay more for the Wii U updated games. $1 more than the Wii version. You'll still be paying as much as the rest of us that are going to pay for only the upgrade.. LOL @ u tc.
---
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg http://i.imgur.com/6s1RR.gif
2 years ago#6
The_Shadow_Link posted...
Are you a PAL Gamer? Because if you are, you still get a bad deal with getting 50 Hz games instead of 60 Hz, often resulting in Slower Music and such

Its a beta test of the VC, it isn't the final version of the emulator.
2 years ago#7
I have been enjoying all of the VC games and more on my PC for years. It's called emulation and most of the time I can even use special graphics filters and settings that make the games look even better.

I even have custom old school USB controllers for this purpose.

TC is lolworthy.
2 years ago#8
I love the excuse "Well, I can play it upscaled on my PC for free!!!!". People don't even think of the consequences of emulation...
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit
2 years ago#9
People don't even think of the consequences of emulation...

and those are?
---
"I saw GAMEFAQs with faqs being spelled like faqs instead of facts I figured poor grammar to be welcomed" -MiKe345675
2 years ago#10
People don't even think of the consequences of emulation...

and those are?

Unless you own the game, you're a thief. We've all done it, but at least admit that it is flat out stealing.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo is catering to ME!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived